"I'm so done with you unnie. I'll never tell you secrets again." She said and went back on eating.

"Secrets?" I asked. "But I thought I'm your secret keeper, Joyul?"

"Because sometimes she doesn't trust you." Chaewon said. This time Yuri didn't looked at her. "Yuri agrees."

"Yup."

"The betrayal I'm getting now. How dare you?" I looked at her with a frown on my face. She just shrugged.

"I thought you're hungry unnie?" Minju asked.

"Oh right, I was." I said and all of them laughed.

---

Author

"What are all these?" A woman in her 50's asked the girl who was sitting right in front of her and her husband. She looked at all the photos in disbelief.

"So it was true." The girl said. Crossing her arms as she talked. "You didn't knew that they were in a relationship."

"Right, we didn't knew they continued this kind of relationship. I'm disappointed." The woman said and sighed out of frustration.

"We should have a talk with this girl's parents." The husband said. His wife nodded as she put back all the photos not noticing the girl smirking in front if them.

"This is a huge thanks to you. We should talk to our daughter. "What's your name again?"

"Goeun."

---

"Aren't you both tired of living with this couple flirting here?" Minju asked her friends.

All six of them went to Chaewon's place after their meal a while ago. They decided to play games, watch movies and talk about random things.

Yena shrugged her shoulders. "We are. But what can we do? Eunbi unnie told us to look out on these girls. That's why we can't leave the dorm. She might kill us." She said. Yuri, who was beside her, nodded in agreement.

Moments after, they heard Minju's phone rang. Minju took out her phone and saw her mother calling her. She answered it and was greeted by a cold tone.

'Kim Minju, where are you?'

Minju gulped. All of them noticed how Minju's eyes began to be filled by fear. Chaewon held her free hand and caressed it with her thumb.

"I-I'm at my friend's place, mom." Is what Minju reasoned out. Chaewon looked at her directly in her eyes. Both of them were thinking if their parents knew about them. And they were visibly scared that made their friends worry.

'Oh so you're at your friend's place, huh? Who are you with?'

Minju closed her eyes tightly and sighed, also tightening her grip on her girlfriend's hand.

"I'm w-with Yuri and Yena." She said.

'Who else?'

"Yujin and Wonyoung." She looked at all her friends who were looking at her with worry in their eyes.

'And I'm assuming you're also with that Chaewon?'

Minju bit her lip and and closed her eyes again. Chaewon patted her back to console her but that didn't helped either.

'Kim Minju, how many times?! I told you to break up with that girl!' Her mom shouted.

"S-sorry mom." Minju cried.

On the other line, Minju's parents were at the other Kim's house. Minju's mom stopped herself from softening her anger. She can hear her daughter's sobs. All she wants was to make Minju happy, but here she is, causing her daughter to cry.

"Tell that girl to come here with you. We're on their house. Better be early, Kim Minju. I'm not letting this pass." The mom ended the call and went to sit beside her husband. They were facing the other girl's parents.

"Do you really love each other?" The woman asked. Both of them looked at her as they nodded furiously. The woman sighed. "My head hurts, we should take this conversation some other time."

Minju's parents stood up. "Minju." Her dad called out. But it wasn't their daughter who stood up, it was Chaewon.

They were surprised but what she did just surprised them more.

Chaewon kneeled in front of their parents as she looked at them with tears in her eyes.

"Chaewon-ah." Minju said.

Her parents also stood up so as Minju.

"Please, we really love each other. Please let us be free. We respect your decision but please, we can't just let go of each other. Please, I'm begging you." Chaewon cried as well as Minju.

Chaewon's parents were shocked and was also crying. They never saw Chaewon cry or break down.

Minju's mom looked away but met eyes with her own daughter. She was also crying and it made her heart break more.

Minju's dad helped Chaewon stand up. He never thought that Chaewon would do such a thing. All of them didn't.

Because of Chaewon's pleading, they talked for a while, listening to both their daughters.

And at the end of the day, Minju and Chaewon broke up.

Just kidding.

Both of them were in shock to know that their parents agreed to give them a chance to prove their love for each other.

A/N
Thanks for 7k!!!
I did not edit this so sorry if there are any errors.
-1394 words-
🌟💬