Naughty thoughts

[Naughty thoughts]

(No warning, you perverts know the deal).

{Niall's POV}

J-Jesus! I panted propping up on my elbows and looking down at my angel work her mouth around me. Lifting a knee up, one of my hands ran through as much of her hair as I could reach.

I whimpered feeling myself twitch against her warm tight mouth and sat up wrapping my arms around her head. Calming myself, I watched her slowly lift her head and smiled leaning my face down towards her.

She lifted herself up, never detaching our lips and I embraced her movements as she sat on my lap.

"I love you." She muttered kissing to my neck. I smiled rubbing her lower back before being encouraged to lie down. "Relax." She whispered rubbing my chest and sitting on my lap.

Leaning up, she positioned herself above me as I grunted readying myself.

"G-God!" I gasped watching her slide down so our hips met. She then began bouncing and I lost the plot already crying her name out. "(Y/N)! (Y-Y/N)!"

"Niall... NIALL!"

My eyes snapped open and I looked around to see Louis shaking his head chuckling to himself.

"Naughty thoughts before a concert. Really?" I blushed shrugging as I readjusted my ear piece.

"I just miss her." I mumbled as Louis patted my shoulder smiling down at me.

"I understand. Don't sweat it. This is our secret yeah?" I could only nod looking down while blushing.

"Yeah."