I'm no man... sort of (Part 2)

[I'm no man... sort of]

"I-I told you! It's small!" Niall shook his head growling as he paced towards you. Catching your wrist while you were off guard, he threw your clothes to the floor and shoved you against the wall. His hand came around and held your neck in a choke position as your eyes widened.

"Liar." He muttered as you blinked back at him. You gripped the wall and watched as his eyes slowly softened. His hands ran around your neck and cupped it as he rested his forehead on your shoulder.

Ok. This is weird

"N-Niall?" You choked out as he pulled his hands away and ran them around your torso. Your hands gripped his arms in panic as he inhaled your neck.

"You don't need to hide it from me anymore." Your eyes widened as he leant back smiling down at you.

Did he know? Why was he suddenly so touchy with you?

"I-I don't like this." Niall pulled your chest against his as you whimper looking away from him.

"You can tell me. It's ok." Your bottom lip quivered as you looked at him with worried eyes.

"Y-you can't tell anyone."

"I promise." He whispered leaning his face closer.

"W-why are you like this?" Niall only smiled quickly pecking your cheek.

"I like you silly." He chuckled as your heartbeat quickened.

"Y-you do?" Niall's hands gripped your bum as you tensed yanking them away.

"You should have just come out with your sexuality." Wait... what?

"Sexuality?" You breathed as he pecked your cheek.

"You know. Being gay." Your eyes widened at the realisation.

He didn't know. He didn't know you were dressed up as a boy so you weren't caught or kicked out. And now your stupid feminine ways made Niall think you were gay.

"No. Niall, that's not-"

"Shh." He put a finger on your lips. "Nobody needs to know about this. About us." That's the last straw.

"No Niall!" You yelled shoving him harshly. "What are you?! Gay or something?" He only smirks coming back to you.

"Bisexual babe." His hand grasps your shoulder as he pulls you forward. Your lips collide and you blinked back at the Irish boy.

He thinks... and he's...

This was all to much for you. Your eyes rolled to the back of your head and your body went limp. Niall caught you before you hit the floor and looked at you wide eyed.

"Babe! Babe talk to me!" He yelled kneeling with you in his arms.

The hell had just happened?

This was absolute shit, I know. I ran out of ideas and ugh... Hoped you enjoyed enduring this crap.