You're a Neko

[You're a Neko]

(Niall's POV) <--- (FINALLY! Fuck.)

"Baby!" I called as (Y/N) crawled into the lounge room blinking back. She must have just woken up.

"D-daddy?" That name still sent tingles down my spine. Stumbling to her feet, I picked her up and pulled her onto my lap. She groaned letting her legs rest beside my thighs as her head fell on my chest.

My hand raised and played with her ear as her tail lazily swayed over my legs. Raising my other hand, I rubbed her lower back calming her.

"Daddy loves you." I whispered kissing her hair. She groaned nuzzling her face into my neck as her tail lightly flicked. Looking down at her, she was completely relaxed on me.

"Daddy?" I hummed in response peppering kisses over her forehead. "Stay." Her small hands clutched to my shirt as I nodded.

"I promise." Slowly lifting her head, she giggled lightly before rubbing her face against mine. Her purrs reached my ears as she showed me her affection.

My hands subconsciously gripped her lower back as I turned and pecked her cheek.

She was my Neko. I loved her like an owner should love their Neko. But then again, perhaps I loved her to much.

I don't see her as just a pet to raise and breed. A pet to pat and take on walks.

(Y/N) was almost like a human being to me. And she's stolen my heart. Out of all my lonely years, she's filled them and I love her more than words can describe. Maybe I love her like a human.

Or maybe I'm falling in love with her as a Neko.

It's actually an imagine they say! Yes it is!!! Hello and welcome back to Nouislicker channel!!! Or did you ever leave...?

Anywho, I-wait. You say you don't know what a Neko is?

SIT YO ASS DOWN RIGHT NOW AND LET THE MASTER EXPLAIN!

Lol.

Its practically just a half human, half cat.

So there's is no excuse for confusion or I slap you!!!

But yeah, as I was saying, I want to thank you guys for putting up with me and my randomness in this book.

DON'T FORGET TO GO READ MY OTHER BOOK "Coincidence"!

I really want that book to do well as well :) updating on it today so you best be reading it!!

Cause I know you're reading this author note. I know it. Letting your eyes skim over my shitty excuse for a note. Eh. Your fault.

YOU DID THIS!!!!

But I'd like to thank people on kik, instagram and any other social media sight you perverts have been stalking me on.

I LOVE YOU!!!

Nouislicker out :3