Cuddle me in [6th member] (Part 1)

[Cuddle me in] (6th member)

“A-ah!” You suppressed your cry into Niall’s neck as he held your face against his skin. One hand gripped the headboard as the other held you close enough to hear how desperate his pants were. Your hands tugged the thin white sheet around Niall’s sides towards you closer as you looked down between you.

Your legs hung over Niall’s thighs and your heels dug into his lower cheeks as he made love to you. “A-are you o-ok?” Niall panted as you could only nod and rub yourself closer to ecstasy. “I’m g-going to end this. E-end this…” he grunted pulling you both down and straight across the bed. Niall took your arms from the sheet and put them on his back as he shakily kissed your cheek. Then burying his face in our neck, he began.

The scream left your lips before you could prevent it and the panting became heavier and heavier. Niall pounded you as hard and fast he could. There was no doubt that his muscles were tired but he didn’t intend to give into them.

You clawed into Niall’s back and threw your head back. Restraining a hand away, you pushed it between your sliding bodies and rubbed your ecstasy to life again. It didn’t take long this time. The tingle shot through you and your hips began to twitch uncontrollably. You were coming right here. Right now.

“(Y/N)!” Niall cried, no longer holding back as his stomach twitched as he pressed deeply into you. You both tensed, your hands latched to his hair and his teeth to your neck. Your bodies both stopped, twitching in delight against each other. Sending vibrations from one body to another.

Niall gripped your hips and yanked them to his. He wanted to feel your body writhe as you released. And he wanted you to know exactly what you had done to him.

Finally coming down, you groaned letting your body go limp and your hand fall beside you. Niall softly let his hands rub your inside thighs and stomach as he let his body weight rest on you. You both sat there panting; feeling your bodies relax again.

“N-Niall.” You whispered as the Irish boy pulled out carefully from you making you wince.

“Sorry.” He muttered pushing himself up so he sat on the back of his thighs. Flicking his condom off, he tied it up wearily before throwing it onto the floor. He rolled onto your side, feeling the cold air hit the sweat on your back. As you closed your eyes, you felt the bed dip down behind you before a broad chest mould against your back.

Light kisses were placed on your shoulder before Niall grunted snuggling up comfortably.

Then it went silent.

No sound or word was exchange. It never usually was. Because it didn’t take either of you long before you found yourselves in a peaceful tranquillity.

. . .

The next morning, you woke up to a soft shaking of your arm. “(Y/N).” The voice whispered in your ear as you groaned ignoring them. “Come on princess. You need to get up.”

“Few… minutes.” You sighed. Another sigh was heard before arms tugged the sheets down and then pulled you into their arms. “No.” You whined sleepily as you were picked up.

“I’ll help you get dressed.” Your head fell onto a warm covered chest as you blinked your eyes open. Though they struggled to keep up as you were then placed on your feet. “Whoa!” You fell forward but were caught around your waist. “I’ve got you princess.”

You stood still as you felt clothes being put onto you. Your jeans were then zipped and button as your head fell back onto a shoulder.

“Tired.” You yawned looking up at the slowly detailing ceiling.

“I know you are. But we have to be in the studio in less than an hour.” You felt yourself picked up before you were carried out of the room. The warm body made you cuddle more into it and the aroma cascading into your nostrils made you go limp.

“Took you guys long enough.”

“(Y/N) is just really tired today.”

“Well maybe if you didn’t fuck her into tomorrow then we wouldn’t have this problem.” There was light chuckling before another hand touched your ankle.\

“Oh, Harry. Can you put (Y/N)’s shoes on please. My hands are tied at the moment.”

“Sure.” Harry’s dark husky voice was heard as you blinked back looking forward. You then saw Harry across at your feet, slipping on your enclosed shoes. He grinned up at you and patted your thighs. “Hey (Y/N).” You mustered a weak smile as you felt a kiss on your temple.

“Alright guys, let’s go!” You were then carried out the apartment and through a hall. Groaning, you tilted your head sideways and looked up at the blonde above you.

“Niall?”

“I’m right here.” He muttered tightening his grip on you. You could only chuckle weakly and lightly kiss his chest before closing your eyes again.