Being the Submissive (Part 2)

[Being the Submissive]

You and Niall had finished dinner and both cleaned up together. Now you both sat in the lounge room watching television. Well... you were anyway. Niall had one of his hands playing with your fingers and his lips pressed to your temple.

"I love you." He mumbled again for the millionth time as you looked at him.

"I love you to Ni." He giggled at the nickname you used for him. He felt special and loved when you called him that. His hand left from your fingers and found there way to your furthermost outside thigh.

Now kissing your shoulder, he trailed his lips up to your neck before leaning over towards you. You knew his intentions immediately as you tugged him closer. He straddled your lap and wasted no time connecting your lips to his.

With a small moan, you lift your lips and put them beside his ear as he presses close against you.

"Dance for me." You muttered as a shiver ran through him.

Niall loved dancing for you. Especially when it was a strip tease.

He stood up and backed away before gripping his shirt. You turned the television off and focused on your boyfriend who slowly took his shirt off. He flicked it across the room and ran his hands over his torso.

A light blush crept to his cheeks and he turned his back to you before pulling his pants down. Just because he liked dancing for you didn't mean he didn't feel a bit embarrassed for striping for you.

Once he was only in his boxers, he gripped his butt cheeks and smirked back at you.

"Crawl to me." You muttered leaning upright from the couch. Niall came to his hands and knees before turning and crawling to you.

He took his bottom lip between his teeth as he swayed his hips. Coming to your knees, you ran your arms over his shoulders and tugged him closer. Niall obliged and leant up pecking your lips before smothering them with his own.

His hands gripped your sides and he panted excitedly as you began to suck his neck.

"Good boy." You muttered running a palm over his groin. He thrusted his hips up into your touch and scrunched his face up.

"(Y/N-"

He was cut off by your phone vibrating. Grunting, you pulled your phone out to see you had a text message from Harry again.

"Who is it?" Niall asked gripping your knees and kissing your leg.

"It's Harry." Niall growled and climbed up onto your lap as you leant back for him.

"What does he want?" The jealously was clear in his voice as you opened the text message.

It was a text of Harry's address. You had asked for him to text it off to you. But you didn't ask for the love heart at the end of the text.

"Just received his address." Niall tensed and glared down at the phone. "Relax. He invited us to a party at his tomorrow and I needed his address." Niall grumbled under his breath as you put the phone down and grabbed his hips. "Forget about it."

You whispered kissing his collarbone. He lightly gasped as his hand ran through your hair. Shutting his eyes tight, he sighed and shook his head before lightly pushing you away.

"I'm not in the mood anymore." He muttered as you blinked back at him. "Maybe we could cuddle instead?" He offered, not wanting to upset you to much.

Growling, you pushed him off and stood up as he whimpered up at you.

"Get your clothes and let's go to bed." You spoke being the first one to leave the room. Niall frowned and looked down at his lap before getting to his feet. "Niall!"

"C-coming!" He called and snatched his clothes up before running after you.