You're his younger sister and you had a bad dream

[You're his younger sister and you had a bad dream]

(You're 8 years old)

Your hands gripped tightly to your blanker as you stared wide eyed up at the ceiling. You held small whimpers in and let silent tears cascade down your face. Just having a nightmare not to long ago has put you were you are right now.

You didn't know what to do and you were in fear to say the least. Your alarm read 9 o'clock and you weren't sure if anybody was up.

Loud footsteps came up the outside hall and you tensed beginning to feel the ache but to scared to stretch out. Your door handle turned and you let out a quiet cry afraid that whatever was behind there was prepared to hurt you.

"H-help..." You choked out as the door creaked opened. "H-help!" You dared to say louder as the door opened halfway.

"Princess?" A sooth familiar voice came and you sat up seeing your brother looking over to you with a mug in his hand.

"N-Niall." You choked out finally having enough courage to cry loud enough for yourself to hear. Your big brother wasn't around much. He was out living his life being on TV and meeting famous people. So you didn't know what to do or how'd he'd react.

"Oh baby." He cooed flicking the light on and walking over to you. He placed his mug on your side table and put a hand on your shoulder. On instinct, you lunged over and against him freely cried. He hugged you close and stroked your hair reassuring you that you were ok and that he loved you.

He rubbed your back and pulled you into his lap wrapping the blanket around you. Lightly singing you to relaxation, you calmed feeling yourself fall back asleep slowly.

"S-stay." You whimpered gripping his shirt.

"For as long as you need me." He reassured as you comfortably fell back into a peaceful sleep.

Heeeerrrrooo!!!

Wanna promote a book? Want me to read something you've published? Well TO BAD!

Nah, I'll read it :) But you guys overload me with requests and thank you so much!!! Just goes to show that some poor bastard is reading my author note.

I've read a lot of books where at the end of the chapter, it'll look like this...

A/N:

Hey guys! Hope you liked it but I know it was bad. Sorry it was short. I'm just beginning and I know I suck.

DO NOT PATRONIZE (underestimate) YOURSELF!!! WE LOVE YOUR WORK (Maybe. I might be lying because I haven't read your book yet).

BUT YEAH!!!

LOVE DONUTS!

CHIPS!

AND ME! ;)