You were caught 'Cheating' (Part 1)

[You were caught 'Cheating']

You giggled as Niall kept his nails dug into your sides and his lips perched on yours.

He had to go out to the studio to check some recordings since that was the plan. Now he usually records in his apartment but you were there so the recording crew figured to give you two some time alone.

"Niall, come on." You kept walking him backwards towards the front apartment door. "You have work to do today." Once his back lightly hit the wooden frame, he pulled away and bit his lip looking down at yours. "You need to go to work."

Letting his eyes slowly lift up to your gaze, he suddenly took your face before forcing a needy kiss. Tongues tied and saliva twisted back and forth as you found your hands gripping his chest.

He's been so touchy and close lately. You didn't know what it was but you weren't complaining either.

Once Niall finally pulled away, you panted on his shoulder as he gave a peck to your hairline. "Ok. I'll go." He said wrapping an arm around your neck as the other clung to your side again. "But only if you come with me."

"Niall," you laughed. "I'm not dressed. Or ready at all!"

"But you're still beautiful. So beautiful baby." His hand clutched to your behind as he brushed his lips over your cheek. "We're not going to be doing anything at all really. Just sitting around. Playing guitar. Singing. And I want you there."

His calm words had you relax further into him; him knowing you were to give in.

"Ugh... alright." Niall smiled wide and happily took your hand before pulling you out the door and towards his car.

Short but not yet finished :)