Long car trip

[Long car trip]

"Ugh." You whined sliding back into your car seat. "This is boring."

"No it's not. Lighten up babe." Niall rubbed your knee as you slouched back further into your chair.

"Where are we going anyway?"

"Wherever the road takes us." You raised unamused eyebrow at him pushing your tongue against the inside of your cheek.

"Well can the road lead us to a mall? I'm hungry and feel the need to shop. I don't own enough nice things." Niall playfully rolled his eyes patting your thigh.

"(Y/N), you are a nice thing."

"That's not what you said last night." He blushed slightly and chuckled nervously. He always becomes embarrassed when he talks about your previous... 'bonding'.

"W-well... you were being a bad girl." You couldn't help but laugh out loud as he blushed deeper.

"You're the kinkiest guy I know Niall. As innocent as you are portrayed to the public, you'll always be my daddy off cameras."

"Stop it!" He whined turning to a cherry. This road trip suddenly wasn't so bad. You decided to tease Niall about your sex lives until he had the urge to pull over and let you out.

It took a long time but you got there. And you regret nothing.

Again I'm to lazy to see who gave me the shout out but THANK YOU!!!

Now, I know you're used to reading something funny in the authors note. But I'm not going to this time.

.

.

.

I LIED! HAHAHA!! XD

WHAT DO YOU CALL A BOOMERANG THAT DOESN'T COME BACK?!

A STICK!!!!

HAHAHAHA yeah it's not funny. Ugh.

I need coffee. And Niall. And his virginity. But he's lost that hasn't he?

Sorry guys :3 Should have thought of you first.

LOVE YOU!!!!!!!