I'm no man... sort of (Part 4)

[I'm no man... sort of]

Pulling your shirt down, Niall blinked back as you looked down at your fumbling fingers.

"S-so..."

"So," you shrugged. "I'm a girl."

"Y-you're... a girl." He whispered letting his knees give in as he found himself sliding to the floor.

"It's a long story." You shrugged rubbing the back of your neck. Though your brows slowly furrowed as you stared confused at Niall. "You're bisexual?"

His head shot up as well as his stance.

"You will not tell anybody!" He snapped completely catching you off guard.

"W-what?"

"Everyone thinks I'm straight. So let's leave it that way."

Did this boy have bipolar? He was confused one minute and defensive the next.

"Ok, ok." You reassured as he sighed and ran a hand through his hair. Moving to the end of the bed, you sat looking around the floor before Niall hesitatly sat beside you.

"Why?" He asked after a long moment.

"Wha-"

"Why pretend to be a boy?" You knew the question would come eventually, but you hadn't prepared yourself with an answer.

"Coming here was a mistake," you began. "There was a mixup. I tried to sort it out and change back into the private school across the city, but the longer it delayed... the more attached I found myself become."

Niall tilted his head with a raised eyebrow as a chuckle escaped your lips.

"I made friends, with you and the boys, and I slowly felt the need to move eventually decease." Niall cracked a small smile before bumping shoulders with you.

"You're alright." You returned his smile as he moved a bit closer to you. "And you are kinda hot." You punched his shoulder as you both laughed.

"You-"

"Hey!" Both of you shot your head to the door. "The fields were off today!" It was Louis. "I'm coming in!"

"NO!" Niall snapped before looking back at you frantically. You didn't hesitate to pull your bandage back and fix yourself up.

"Why not?"

"I, uh... dropped glass! If you come in then you'll cut your bloody feet!"

"Oh, ok. Well, hurry up then!" You shoved your hair back under your wig as Niall ran over and tried helping you.

"Niall! Stop!" You whisper yelled.

"What? Why?!"

"Because I look like a monkey!" Niall snorted and let you go as you finished up.

"Niall!" Louis moaned impatiently as he rolled his eyes and made his way to the door. "Finally!"

Louis stepped into the room as you came to your feet.

"(Y/B/N)!" He smiled coming over and giving you a fist pump. He stopped though and squinted his eyebrows to a spot behind you. "What's that?"

You gave Niall an alert look as he returned it before looking behind you.

"Is that a... side burn?"

Oh shit.

_____

THE END!

Shit I know, but I was keen to finish it. Sorry my little Neko kittens. Have any ideas on what I should write next? Comment below or inbox me. I'll try my best to reply to inboxes :o

Just a little side note though, if you are gay/lesbian/bisexual or even transgender, anything like that; don't be ashamed. If people think that it's wrong not to have a straight sexuality then they're wrong. You are beautiful. Stay true to yourself because if nobody else out there loves you or if you feel that way, then know that I love you.

Mummy Nouis out :)

Niall Horan Imaginesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें