1

Welcome to the actual first chapter! The same rules apply!

" ENGLISH SPEECH" " KOREAN SPEECH" oh and emphasis on words will be in BOLD

Location: PTJ Entertainment

Time: 0830

" Little Blue Flower, sing a little louder. Get me lil higher, so I can just dance with you~" [Name] sang out into the mic, her voice feeding into her headphones to make sure the final product would be good. Once the producer faded the music due to the song ending being piano with no singing they called the finished time and thanked her for coming. When she heard the actual time the first time said she thought they were joking, that was until she physically looked at her phone. Ignoring the background of DG, her, and Gun together in the studio her eyes went to the bold numbers that now read 7:32.

" Shit shit shit shit shit." She put her phone in her pocket, throwing her bag over her shoulder as she smiled at the producers, bowing thanks as she ran out the door and practically gave the elevator button an aneurysm by how many times she hit it.

" Seems like you're in a hurry." A voice called behind her that she knew easily," What do you want DG?"

" Relax, I just want to talk to you, Jesus. Aru is driving me up the wall and I want someone to bitch to." He spoke, pushing his coffee cup towards her as she raised an eyebrow and took it in her hands- feeling the warmth under her fingers as she poured the liquid gold down her throat," Keep it. I can tell you got no sleep by the way you're standing. Why don't you just go to the doctor and get it treated, it's not like anyone can tell you're tired- I don't think I've ever seen bags under your eyes."

" And risk losing the amazing schedule I have? Fuck no. I can run on two hours of sleep and coffee while running on empty to crash when the weekend rolls around? I don't think you realize how to properly utilize your equally shitty sleep schedule." She scoffed at the bubble gum pink-haired man who stood in baggy clothes," Why pink?"

The door opened to the elevator, allowing [Name] and DG to hop in as she presses the garage button so they can leave the back way that the SUVs typically go. When the doors closed the male let his shoulders relax as he sighed out," Pink because Aru thinks it's so cute."

[Name] and DG had something in common that made them friendly with each other and it was the fact Aru disgusted them the most. That and they both probably wracked in the most cash out of most of the Idols in the company- through the second reason was due to her also being in a co-ed group, which has yet to actually be Co-ed because she was the only female.

" I mean, cancer awareness month is gonna save your ass." [Name] says, savoring the coffee more as she sighed out and leaned against the man beside her who made no effort of moving," You gotta stop by the house sometime, Crystal misses you. She thinks the slut has her claws in you or something. Maybe we can all work out together and hang out afterward."

" Hm." He nodded on tiredly, to which she offered the coffee back and he instantly took it and drank a sip," Like she can get close enough. But I'll think about it when I'm not as busy. Actually, I think they'll finally let Group A's group's debut soon so I'll be able to sleep and see you two all I want."

" You say that yet you still have yet to come to our house and also retrieve your things. Zeus has started making a shrine of your shit I swear that dog loves you more than me." She grumbled to herself mainly as the elevator dinged and the doors opened," I got class at 10, think we can make it?"

" With some god on our side maybe. Or we can hope you get reincarnated on time." DG says as he led her to his car, a jet black Lambo with tinted windows, one she remembers fondly from nights she spent with DG and times where Zeus slobbered everywhere.