12

Welcome, honestly I don't have much to say besides thank you for reading this far. It honestly means a lot to me and thank you for 1.3k reads! Here is the long awaited 12 chapter!

Location: Wearhouse

Time: 21:45

[Name] felt the room's air shift into a firey hot anger. Though everything felt hot around her due to her loosing blood rapidly moments ago.
The conversation was muffled in her ears, a slight ringing going on since she was punched. As she turned her head to the side she saw two blurry figures. Someone was getting the same treatment as Wonbin did earlier and she felt the chill run up her spine as she attempted to regain her senses with any adrenaline she could manage as she spoke out softly," Stop... Leave him alone..."

The sickening sound of breaking bones came to [Name]'s ear faintly. Once Zack started to win [Name] was able to push herself to her legs slowly, clumsily she grab ahold of him and attempted to pull him away with the one arm she had to move at the moment," Zack... Please... Stop..."

[Name] could barely hear the door open, let alone move for them from the blood loss she suffered. The paramedics had to carry Wonbin and [Name] into an ambulance and for once in Zack's life he asked to stay with [Name].
The girl couldn't quite fall asleep after what happened, her body making her remember all the touches and pain as Zack watches over her. She started talking after a while as she faded between consciousness.
" Y'know... I wouldn't expect you to come of all people.."
" Really? Why not?"
" Because you're so in love with Mira... Hard to believe you left her side and found me... Like... That..."
Zack frowned at her words as he looked down at his broken arms," Did he..."
" No... Almost... I..." She couldn't get the words out as she shook her head and choked back a sob.
Zack frowned and went over to the girl pretending to not be hurt as he hugged her the best he could with the odd position.
Despite his attempted kindness though, [Name] had turned away and tried to regain control of her emotions.

Zack ended up passing out after Mira showed up and asked what happened. He managed to stay standing until she turned away though by some miracle. He ended up with serious injuries that would need two months of recovery time. Though, he wasn't alone as Wonbin was roomed with him in the next bed.

Mira visited almost everyday at the treatment center. The majority of the time though Mira was babbling about how idiotic Zack could be.

" Why did you pretend to be okay when you were hurt? Geez!" The girl was pealing apples almost everyday for Zack who awkwardly blushed and stared up at the ceiling every day," You haven't changed a bit!"
" Lay off him.." [Name] attempted to make Mira relax as she smiled softly," He's gonna be fine after all.."

[Name] needed little medical help. The most they did was give her more blood and restitched her shoulder to allow mobility back. But it was obvious what she needed wasn't physical medical attention. Charles on the other hand didn't want none of it, making Gun take her home to their family doctor to help her rather than keep her in the hospital without any mental check up after the police report was filed.

One thing she thought would help her with her mental well being though was shopping. She started window shopping, keeping a low profile as she walked in a sling that the family doctor made mandatory for her until the stitches came out. [Name] originally planned to get Thanksgiving gifts for friends- nothing over the top of course because that's what Christmas was for. But upon walking into the store she could see two shop attendants laughing at a heavy set male.

" Omg... Little Danny? Is that you?" [Name] recognized the male who turned shocked to see the girl," What a coincidence! Are you shopping for Thanksgiving too?"
" Uh... Yeah.." the heavier boy spoke shyly, though [Name] could only smile at the male.
" We should shop together then! I got something for you and Big Daniel already in my car. Oh! But, don't mention I'm driving to anyone we know.. Zack and Mira would probably try and kill me..."