9

Oh Jesus fuck, thank you for almost 900 views. Since comments for the Q&A are... Low to say the least. I'll dedicate it to a chapter of memories with each character you can request to give you a treat to read. If you have any suggestions or questions for a future Q&A comment here!

Location: Mirae Apartment Complex

Time: 1937

" Mom!! Where's my laundry?" Zoe yelled out as she shamelessly stripped her top off in front of [Name] who was relaxing on her bed comfortably on her phone.
" I didn't wash them!"
" They aren't in the basket!"

This comment caught [Name]'s attention as her grip on her phone, which was right over her face as she laid on her back, loosened to drop the skinny, metal device onto her nose as she choked out a cry of pain. Despite [Name]'s wails of pain, she was ignored by the mother and daughter.

" Maybe you stuck them somewhere!!"
" No! I definitely took them off and put them in!!"

Zoe stood over her basket, analyzing the scene as she thought over the facts of the situation. But due to [Name], who recovered from the pain on her own, joining Zoe explained what she's been noticing," My stuff has been going missing. Mainly my clothes, I can't tell if I'm clumsy or if I just have terrible luck.."

[Name] shrugged, she had gotten to the apartment after what happened at the convenience store. Zoe had texted the girl after her stream to have a sleepover- and realistically [Name] made her own decisions so it was a no brainier to what she chose. Especially seeing her lying comfortably in the bed, wearing Zoe's pajamas that tried to ride up her skin over and over without fail whether she moved or not.

With an exasperated sigh, Zoe changed into sweat pants and a zip-up hoodie, not even bothering to put a top on under her clothes. The girl was attempting to put on her shoes but in an instant [Name] stopped her," What are you doing?"
" I promised my mom I'd take out the trash after my stream, I'm gonna go out now-" her words were stopped by her phone going off so [Name] waved her off.
" I'll do it, take your call."

Zoe tried to protest but the most she could get out of [Name] was a slight wardrobe change, which was just [Name] taking the hoodie Zoe was supposed to wear out.

While [Name] walked with the bag, she had her phone held up to her mouth on speaker. Zoe wanted the other to call her the whole walk, making sure she wouldn't get hurt.

" Thanks for doing this! I hate throwing out the trash!" Zoe spoke chirpily through the phone as if she planned to have someone call her to begin with so she didn't have to do it. But of course [Name] thought that was impossible seeing how... Carefree, for a lack of a better term, Zoe was.
" Was this your plan to whole time you sneaky vixen?" [Name] smirked as she took long strides to the trash around the corner of the building with the cold night air pushed against her bare legs due to her bottom half lack fabric due to Zoe owning pajamas with as little fabric as possible.
Zoe was flustered by the provocative name [Name] gave her by the flustered gasp and nervous laugh that left the girl's lips, " Y-you can't say things like that! A-and how could you ever suspect that! I got a call!"
" Then how are we on the phone right now?" [Name] questioned, catching Zoe in her lie.
" Because it's dangerous out there...?"

The response made [Name] snort and roll her eyes as Zoe changed the conversation's topic easily, " Oh! By the way, the streaming has been going great recently, suckers are blowing all their money on me! Haha! I'm like the new Belle Delphine! Do you want anything to eat? I can order some take-out?"
" Ooh, how about some fried chicken and bulgogi?" [Name] suggested, instantly hearing a whine from Zoe.
" But fried chicken is so greasy~"
" Then just get bulgogi- ooh and see if they have Thai Tea!"
" Sure thing, I'll call them right now. Hold on."