8

All text rules apply! Also welcome to the finding-out-Yui-is-a-manipulative-cunt chapter ;)

Location: Jae High, Fashion Department

Time: 0845

Today was a day [Name] came in early. This was mainly due to the fact PTJ's dorms are closer to school than her apartment. On top of that [Name] had accidently, though realistically that's what the dorms were literally for, fell asleep after stream in her; Felix; and Vernon's room. They did that arrangement knowing [Name] wouldn't typically stay there and if she did, she was around other English speakers.

That proved to be very helpful when it turned to 9:15 due to finding out Vernon, by reflex, wakes up unsure of all his surroundings. When that included surroundings, that also included language. He reverted back to English the moment his eyes opened until he had his morning coffee, seeming unable to understand Korean despite him saying he spoke it since birth.

So Vernon drove her to class, getting coffee on the way due to finding out Vernon had also forgotten that in Korea, and everywhere else in the world, they drove on the left side of the road. Needless to say, she was never asking Vernon to drive her in the morning ever again.

But [Name] guessed it was worth almost dying because the iced jasmine and taro boba with strawberry bubbles was literally heaven in her mouth- or at least the closest thing to it seeing as how [Name] knew she wasn't making it up there.

When Zoe walked into the room she saw something she thought was shocking though near [Name]. Yui and her two groupies sat in the second row to the back, directly on Daniel and Zack's desk. [Name] only hoped Zack didn't put his head on his desk today seeing as the taller, heavier girl sat on his desk. But it wasn't where they were sitting that Zoe saw, it was the pouch she picked up and showed the group originally. Her heart warmed along with her cheeks when she remembered what [Name] did before they parted ways.

Zoe walked up to the group, waving with a smile," H..hey! Yesterday I was.." But her words were stopped short when the two goons spoke.
" What'd she say?"
" Joon Young's new song was awesome~"

Zoe wasn't used to that reaction, causing her to stand there confused while [Name] got up and walked besides Zoe. The girl holding the purple drink walked in the new unisex clothing from the day before. One of the buttoned up shirts was a blue and white stripped shirt that was tucked into her high-wasted pale blue boyfriend jeans with her vintage vans.

[Name] tried seeing the situation going down but the door had opened behind her and one of the quieter students announced to everyone that Daniel was there now. Yui had jumped off the desk faster than Usain Bolt would have.

Zoe turned to Daniel, a smile on her face," Oh my.."
The male greeted the two girls he considered his friends, though he was shocked to find [Name] in clothes he'd only seen men wear. Despite the masculine feel to her outfit he complimented her 'courageous' styling.
" Hi, Danny~!" Yui instantly butted in, showing off the pouch she bought to spite Zoe," Daniel~ How do you like my pouch? Isn't it cute?"
" Oh? Yeah, I guess." He spoke, clearly not understanding what females bought and called things," But what's a pouch? Like a pencil case?"
" Haha you're too funny~" Yui said, bumping her hip into Daniel while hitting his shoulder jokingly.

The girl's actions made [Name] glare at her, especially realizing the sad look in Zoe's eyes as she watched the two interact. So, [Name] decided to stand up for her friend.

" Yah, Yui Kim."

The girl in question looked over at [Name], expecting her to say something flirty after finding out the girl's sexuality but when they locked eyes Yui realized she was wrong.