2

HEY HEY HEY! Chapter two and the fight scene! Y'all ready? Same rules apply but italian will be added in UNDERLINING.

Location: J high, Fashion Department

Time: 1015

" Fight in the Fashion Department!"
" Let's go see!"
" They say it's the newbie and [Name]!"
" With Zack Lee?"
" Holy!"
" Where is it?"
" Are they that good looking?"
" Let's go watch!"
" Pretty boy and the goddess?"
" Where's the new guy and the goddess?"
" Get out the way!"
" Damn."
" Can't see!"
" There's Zack Lee!"
" Lightning hands!"

Zack stood, his fists up and guarding his face, in a typical boxing position. He looked way more prepared for the fight both stance wise and outfit wise.

" And the new guy?"
" What about the goddess?"
" Where are they!?"

Daniel stood rather stiffly besides the shorter female, both having fans both in and out of the classroom. While Daniel seemed unsure and more stiff, [Name] stood with her head held high, her body loose as she bounced on her feet. It helped get her in the moment, the moment Daniel was unready for.

" Crazy!"
" Awesome!"
" They're gorgeous!"

" Hey wusses." Zack speaks out, bouncing like [Name] was to loosen himself up," I told you to come at me!"

Then the goons started talking the heavy one speaking first," Why's he standing there?"
" Are they scared?" The skinnier one asked.
" Fuck, I was scared for no reason before."

" Oh man... I guess that guy is not a fighter.."
" But [Name] is doing a similar loosening technique that Zack does so she has to know something."
" This'll be sad to see.."

[Name] stood in front of Daniel, giving him a smile and a wink as she cracked her knuckles," I'll tap you in when to punch, alright? When I felt your arm I can tell that you'll have some power behind it so leave the dodging and tiring out to me." She put a thumb out pointed towards her with her other hand on her bicep, turning back to Zack once Daniel backed up a bit. That's when she finally decided to get into a weak position, noticing his eyes watching her instantly while she kept her eyes on Zack.

As he was analyzing and clenched his fist he felt his wrist get grabbed, surprising everyone in the room as the chrome hearts rings littered the person's hand- proving to be one person.

" What is Jay doing?"
" Wow... first time I've seen him step up."

Jay's grip was obviously tight to anyone who noticed the pain behind Zack's eyes but the moment he looked over at Mira his attitude changed," Let go you dick!"

Then he turned instantly to go for a straight punch, it had almost shocked [Name] but from what she's seen and heard, this was one of his favorite moves. So with little effort, feeling the situation in slowmo, she took a breath and leaned to dodge the punch to the right.

It was silent for a moment, her unwavering face scaring those who could see her. Slowly smirking as the comments came.
" She dodged Zack's fist."
" She's crazy fast."
" Amazing."
" How'd she do that?"
" Fucking incredible!"
" Did you see?"
" Who is this chick?"
" Wow!"

The shock was displayed on everyone's faces, especially when the girl let out a giggle and licked her lips," My turn."

She landed a blow to his face, one that he swore he felt the power of thrice as he spit out blood, completely flabbergasted as he continued to try and throw a punch that she dodged by squatting and rolling out of the way," Daniel! You're turn!"

It took Daniel a moment to realize but soon enough he was blocking dodge after dodge until Zack got so erratic he faked out Daniel to land a punch directly to his face that she knew he couldn't dodge.