20

Every chapter I make is dedicated to -CH33MD0GGO
Dude's literally a beast when it comes to me uploading 😭😭

Location: Jhigh

Time: 9:45

" I'm so tired..." [Name] whined, laying on the cold grass behind Mira, Zoe, and Yui.

Like [Name] had anticipated Gun, after hearing about Sports Day from Crystal, worked [Name] until she threw up. Her body ached, she was tired, and incredibly hungry.

She did have a few solutions to this issue, her anti-inflammatory meds; coffee; and her breakfast that Gun thankfully allowed her to get this morning.

What didn't help was DJ Roofy playing music for the event. She wanted to nap if anything, not listen to clubbing music as she tried to relax. Though, seeing him threaten the freshman was hilarious, especially with them in Line Character costumes.

His requests of having them win though was very unlikely, seeing as how it was Fashion versus them.

" GOAL! ZACK LEE!"
" FASHION: 1 TO 0!"

" Woah! Zack!"
" How many players did he beat?!"

Honeybees versus Line Characters was probably the funniest thing [Name] saw all week.

" HE'S GOT IT!"
" DANIEL PARK!"

The male in question was frozen, he looked petrified but he always was. Chanting started for the male as he stayed frozen before he slammed the ball from half way across the field...

Directly into the goal. Zack's world was in shambles.

" GOAL!"
" WOAH! I DIDN'T EVEN SEE IT!"
" A LONG DISTANCE SHOT!"
" 2:0!"
" FASHION WINS!"

Instantly [Name] gave the most pathetic cheers possible from the ground, the only actual indication she was doing it was the sad, cracked 'yay' and her hands that were loosely in the air.

" Is she okay?"
" Um... [Name]?" A voice asked, it was Mira, looking very concerned," Are you alright?"
" Yeah... I'm waiting for the meds to kick in. I'm very sore is all." [Name] sighed before smiling cheekily," Maybe a kiss from a fair maiden will make me better?"
The girl raised her eyebrow at the woman before sighing and giving in, laying the quickest peck possible on [Name]'s lips before anyone could see.

It really gave [Name] an energy boost from the shock she felt from not expecting the woman to actually do it. Especially for the Tug of War challenge, though the joy [Name] felt from seeing the architecture boys in blow up dinosaur costumes made her even more excited for the game.

" Listen, we're 100% going to lose but let's put our all into it!" [Name] smiled until Vasco said something that deflated her mood completely.
" Daniel, Tug of War. 1v1, you and me." The man stated," Let's see who's the strongest."
" ARE YOU SERIOUS?! THE ONE THING I WANTED TO DO TODAY!" [Name] whined as the two began their competition.

When it started Daniel didn't budge as Vasco pulled the rope. It made the other man desperate until he pulled the rope so hard that a basketball hoop fell from the pull.

Someone tied the end of the rope to the basketball hoop, someone being Zack, and Vasco pulled so hard that he uprooted the whole hoop.

[Name] huffed at their class being disqualified but she stood next to Duke who was in a military uniform for their class' costume," Jesus Christ, the one thing I genuinely cared about..."

" SIDE KICK!"

A gust of wind moved next to [Name], knowing fully well what happened before actually looking, which made her grab at the leg that was still in the air that reached her shoulders. Once she got a sound hold she threw the leg over her shoulder so Vin Jin went flying and landed face first on the ground.