7

Welcome to the performances. Same rules apply to languages!
Underlined text is voice on another side of a phone call this chapter!

Location: Backstage of Stage

Time: 17:34

" You remember everything?" Namjoon confirmed, making sure the girl was actually ready to go. They ended up putting Vin Jin due to technical difficulties with [Name]'s mic. It was also a rush due to the CEO of OK Entertainment showing up with an idol he had under his label.

" Yes, I'm good! I got this, alright?" [Name] said as she turned to Vernon and Taeyong," Go find Daniel and you'll find Duke. You remember what he looked like?"
" How could we not?"
" Man was a Greek god."

The girl giggled as they called for [Name] to join the stage on the mic, letting the girl walk out in her performance outfit. Her top was black, draped over one shoulder with a long sleeve coming down over her fingers. Her bottoms consisted of a black and white skort, styled to show the short part on her left thigh. Her shoes of course we're the standard white Gucchi sneakers that squeaked as she made her way center of the stage.

" Hello! I'm [Name] [Last Name], a freshman in the Fashion department and an idol under PTJ. I would like to start off saying that Duke Pyeon from the Vocal and Dance wrote the lyrics of this song. I hope you enjoy it."

With that the girl got into position, sitting down with her head in her hands while the music played.

The sound of Thunder came through the speakers, shocking the crowd due to there being no clouds. Slowly the sound of a out of tune guitar came, the girl starting the dance with a more erratic kind. It envisioned being able to feel pain while she listened, hearing something in her head as she seemed to fight with the pain and slowly with one final thunderstrike it shifted.

The orchestra Duke knew from the beginning played, the girl dancing more elegantly across the stage. Her hands outlining her body while she did the ballet like dances choreographed. The story of the dance shifted to the visual of love, the feeling of something falling in love and as the whistle came in her danced stopped. She turned around, looking over her shoulder before smiling and walking forwards the center again and lighting a match in her hands while the sound of it happening came on in the music's background. It going out the instant she started singing.

" I think I got my sight for you. I don't mean to let it brew. I thought I thought it through... Now come on you know I just get confused." Her singing was in an Alto range but the moment she got to the next verse she was in a higher Alto range," Come get your funky love story. I love it when the skies can't sleep. I left a message incase in me. So bye bye~ A flawless ending." Her tone instantly went back to the lower tone, but she drew out the second word more like she told Duke she prefered," So beautiful... You're so..."

The music picked up again as [Name] danced around the stage playfully, going over to the fake mic in the middle of the stage at the end and pretends to sing into it," Let's take a trip down a dark place baby. Look for me now I'm not that crazy. Let's talk about what makes you happy... Because I know." She shifted from Alto to Soprano by each word while going into the chorus again," I'm calling for you. Come get your funky love story. I love it when the skies can't sleep. I left a message encased in me so bye bye. A flawless ending. So beautiful..."

Then the tone changed a bit darker as [Name] sang," My love is turning kinda grey. My heart is looking the other way. My love is turning kinda grey. My heart is looking the other way." The musical break came allowing [Name] to dance freely with the microphone stand, having fun as she performed with the improvised choreography," Come get your funky love story. I love it when the skies can't sleep. I left a message encased in me. So bye bye. A flawless ending. Come get your funky love story. I love it when the skies can't sleep. I felt a message encased in me. So bye bye. A flawless ending. So beautiful...." It finished as she panted softly, earning loud cheers as she bowed a thanks and went backstage.