24

Location: Totte Amusement Park
Time: 20:52

" Are we going home together?" [Name] questioned DG as he sat in the van Inspirit was going home in. Daniel was talking to Oliver as he kept looking over at the two talking.
" If you want to, yeah. I have some stuff to do at the company though after this. I'm there late today." DG explained while catching Daniel's eyes," But you should probably go back with your school and have Gun or something pick you up and I can drop by your apartment."
The mention of Gun brought a light blush to her cheeks, then the memory of the ripped condom package in her room," Uh, yeah. Alright. I have to clean it up anyways. I had an eventful night."
" I can only imagine with the puppies and Zeus." DG stated before getting out of the van," See you later."

[Name] nodded along and walked off. On her way back to find her classmates she ran into Vasco talking to 'the bull'. She couldn't remember his name if she had caught it but seeing him showing off to Vasco while pushing rubber bars apart she couldn't help but roll her eyes and wrap her arm around Vasco's.

" Those are rubber bars, Vasco. Such a gullible cinnamon roll." [Name] stated before pulling him over to the real steel bars," These ones however are real."
" Oh... so he lied." Vasco pouted.
" Sorry, hun. Wanna see a cool trick I can do though?" [Name] questioned as she went over to the cold, metal bar and pulled them apart slowly. She did a similar training with Gun, only she was just bending a metal sign with each hand at different times.
" Wah! [Name]! That's so cool! So much better than that faker! I respect you!" The male called excitedly while hugging the woman as she was forced away from the bars that stayed in their bent shape.
" Thanks, my Cinnamon Roll." [Name] smiled as she pinched Vasco's cheek," You probably could do it too. Why don't you bend those bars back in place?"
" Okay!" He happily called out like a puppy before pushing the bars back together, grunting the whole time as they went back into place.
" See! Good job!" [Name] smiled as a yell came from behind them.
" There he is!"
" With [Name] too?"

The Bloody Knuckles were behind them, making [Name] wave to Woong.
" So you were here. [Name] found you first I see."
" Keep an eye on Vasco, you guys are clueless without him." [Name] sighed as she wrapped her arm around Vasco.
" Where's Jace?"
" Finally found you."
" Oh." Vasco smiled, waving to the group of gangsters," You're here. Wait for Jace, I think he's in the bathroom. When Jace gets here we'll go eat. You want to join [Name]?"
" Maybe... I haven't eaten but I lost everyone." [Name] shrugged.
" Who's that?" A member asked regarding the bull-like man.
" He's an egotistical loser." [Name] waved off.
The male glared as the gangsters looked over him.
" Seonong."
At the other entrance was the bull's posse," There you are."
" Where have you been wondering about?"
" We were looking for you."
" What are you doing here?"

Then a loud smack was heard as Vasco was thrown forward in shock," Hey dummy! What are you doing here?"
" The fuck are you doing?!" [Name] questioned, rushing forwards before another smack was dealt to Vasco's head. Her hand was tight around the large male's wrist, a glare in her eyes as the gangsters followed her with the glare.

In response the male grimaced at the girl's look and used his other hand to smack her cheek, her grip tightening as he groaned," Let go bitch!"
" I won't forgive you." Vasco spoke darkly, loosening his tie around his neck while pulling his vest off," You messed with [Name], I'll beat you."

Instantly it was a double attack, [Name] punched the man that smacked her and Vasco in the face so hard he slammed into the wall while Vasco walked up and squeezed Seonong's shoulder so hard he dropped.

" Holy shit!"
" Seonong stop playing! Get up!"
" Bro you okay?!"

" Fucking get lost while you can assholes." [Name] offered, putting a hand on Vasco's shoulder to tell him to stop, and when he did the boys ran like scared cats. The girls ran away in another direction," God... To think I wanted to relax... I can never get a vacation..."