14

Thank you guys so much for the reads, I'm honestly shocked it's gotten this many but either way I'm thankful for you all.

Location: [Name]'s apartment

Time: 00:30

The yelp that came from Enu that night was one that made [Name] bolt awake, it was the sound of a dog about to give birth and that she did in the span of 5 hours.

Enu pushed out 4 puppies on the scarf her original owner had gave her. While it was now stained the tired mother could seem to care little to none about the fabric as she laid tired while the four puppies drank milk from her.

[Name] made sure to give Enu food and water for her to replenish her energy while keeping Zues as far as she could away from the mother and pups. Though it was shocking to see how interested the large dog was towards the small animals. He seemed gentle enough but she didn't want to see what would happen if she wasn't supervising.

The sun rose not long after, [Name] was unable to sleep in that time frame so rather than dwell on loss sleep she went and helped tall Crystal with an emergency situation.

The situation? A meeting with the teachers of Jhigh.

" So any particular reason as to why you're coming instead of Crystal?" It had been over a week since [Name]'s short, chubby cousin was in school and she knew it had something to do with their cousin– who granted they both knew were the same people.
" Crystal's not coming in for a while so I don't want the school to worry because she'll be in the states while I'm doing business here." The model like woman, also named Crystal, spoke.

Why she continued to hide her double body to her cousin was a mystery. It wasn't like [Name] had no idea, rather her cousin seemed to keep it to herself and Charles. Hell, she still kept it from Gun who's constantly on her ass.

They walked onto the campus as eyes turned to the two of them, following them both physically and visually as they made it to the teacher's lounge.
" So you'll find your way out?" [Name] questioned, making Crystal nod along with a smile— a feature that seemed to be missing from the usually loud woman in front of her.
" Yeah, I'll be done soon but I'm donating lunch to your class and will probably be out soon." The girl nodded along before saying her final goodbyes as she slipped into the room.

That left [Name] to walk to class on her own. Her boba was in hand though unlike the usual purple hue it was a bright green color that looked like a jolly rancher. Her outfit was rather mute in comparison to the neon drink, a tan plaid skirt paired with a white crossed crop top and a dark green and soft pink flower designed corset.

It didn't take long for her to reach class but the moment she stepped in she heard whispers.
" Crystal hasn't been here for a few days.."
" Is it 'cuz of us?"
" Are we going to be in trouble?"
" Yui?"
" Why are you looking at me?" The woman snapped, glaring at the three bothering her while she hadn't noticed [Name]," I didn't bully her."
" Oh.. no.. Just sayin'..."

[Name] slid next to Zack, smiling at the male who looked tired beyond belief. How he could properly sleep with his broken arms and ribs was a mystery to her.

He acknowledged [Name] with a nod before turning to the conversation at the front of the room," Yah, Yui Kim... you shouldn't have done that. Treating a transfer student like that... I guess you haven't changed."

It looked like Yui's world was crashing around her," Zack?! No way! I didn't do any.."
" Yeah Zack!"
" Yui did nothing wrong!"
" Why are you being like that to Yui?"
The male entourage appeared to defend their Queen.