10

Alright, so the scenerios should be out soon, but when uploaded it'll be before this chapter. Just a little warning on that.

Location: Caffee & Tee in Gian Station

Time: 12:45

The scenery outside of the cafe was too familiar to her, though rather than see it when the sun was out and the shops were open she's seen it at night. She couldn't tell for sure which was more nerve-racking though, the night time crowd of gangs were or the day time crowd of whispering females looking their way.

" Hey.. look at him!"
" Woah!"
" Geez! He's a hottie!"
" That doesn't look like a uniform from around here."
" Who is that?!"
" An entertainer?"

Daniel up close looked terrified, the glares of every man except Vasco were on the same male. Though, Vasco was a little oblivious and wasn't used to female attention as it was.

Vasco sat across from Daniel, drinking his coffee contently while Zack's glare was on the men glaring at Zack farther down the table.
" What the hell are they looking at?"
" ...Is this a death wish?"

Zack twitched in anger, his face still pulled into an ugly glare," There's a lot of arrogant guys in this area."
" But me another milk."
" No way."

[Name] came back to the table, sitting down next to Vasco as she handed him milk in the coffee cup," I knew you'd drink it all in a matter of minutes, you need strong bones after all."
" Thank you [Name]! You're so kind!"
The girl noticed Zack's face, her gaze going to the men who were glaring a bit less since [Name] sat down. Instantly she glared back at the three men before drinking her own iced coffee.

" Yo Anxiety Attack." [Name] spoke out, giving a cookie to the male," Chill out, you look like you're gonna shit bricks."
" Hey. Shall we just kill those guys?"
" Just relax. You can't just hit anyone."
" Hey! Shall I beat you first?"
" If you don't stop trying to pick fights I will have you on your ass, Muhammad."

Zack and [Name] caught sight of two girls they wished to never see walk by the store with Namsoo walking alongside them anxiously. Their voices were muffled through the glass but it was obvious what they were doing here.
" Why's my beloved outside?" [Name] questioned as Zack stood up.
" Hey. I'll be right back."
" They give milk refulls too?"
" It's called refills, Vasco. My sweet boy... not a thought behind those eyes."

Right after Zack left the store, the three guys from farther down the table followed after him. The sight made [Name] roll her eyes, they were like dogs who peed to mark their territory.

☆ミ

" Oh right. A moment ago the kid we had robbed yesterday brought a friend."
" Really what happened?"
" I messed him up, hah."
" Haha!"

[Name] stood behind the girl who she originally messaged for the shoes. She was beautiful and [Name] couldn't help but feel bad for her.
" Babe.." the girl called out, standing in front of [Name].
" Oh! Haeri! Brought her?"
" Haha. You can do this by yourself now."
[Name] messaged Vasco the okay to watch over, knowing he would be most likely to believe in her rather than Daniel and Zack.

" Yep! I'm here!" [Name] spoke in a fake cheerful voice, trying to pretend she didn't know the outcome of the situation but it wasn't until she locked eyes with a male with reddish-brown hair did she realize she fucked up a bit.
" Huh? You.."
" You know her?"

Woojin, the man who was the ring leader of this little group, smiled widely at her, noticing the three men watching from not that far away," It's the Angel of Death! She came with Goo one time. Are you friends with those guys?"
" She's with one of the guys I knocked out before."
" Haha."
" The one back there?"
" Why is he back? And why are you the only one in front of me?"
" You want some too?"
" Just like I did to that kid yesterday?"
" That kid is back?"