26

I decided to not let y'all starve anymore after my tattoo appointment. Enjoy lol

Location: Goo's shithole
Time: 12:42

" Honestly I didn't know you owned a house... granted this looks exactly what I'd anticipated." [Name] stated with her arms crossed as she looked around.

It was a little house, a bit bigger than Daniel's in an equally as poverty-ridden neighborhood but his house was full of workout equipment and a wall of guns. There was a punching bag in the middle of the living room along with a well-used leather couch in front of a nice TV. His kitchen was absolutely trashed with dishes and take-out containers but his room, unlike in Daniel's house, was on the second floor.

For someone rich, one would expect something much more grand. But this was Goo they were talking about. A human cum stain.

" Yeah yeah, shut it. I have important business with you shit head." Goo stated with an eye roll, his arms crossed similarly to [Name]'s but he was leaning against the wall instead," I overheard Gun and DG."
" Okay... what does this have to do with important business involving me?" [Name] questioned, raising an eyebrow at him like he was stupid.
" So... you fucked them?" Goo blurted, making the girl's face flourish.
" I— what? You overheard that?" [Name] scoffed, what loud mouths.
" Nice to see you're not denying or deflecting I guess." Goo huffed before sighing," I just can't believe they told you their feelings before me."
" I'm sorry— What? The fuck do you mean?" [Name] questioned shocked, he couldn't possibly mean what she was assuming.

She and Goo have never gotten along— well they had when fighting but that was it for the majority of it. The moment they met she insulted him. She even knocked out his wisdom tooth. The only times she could even consider that happening was when his assuming being mean showed you liked someone. But he couldn't possibly be that dense... Could he?
Actually, this was Goo, he 100% could have been that dense.

" You seriously don't know?" Goo raised his eyebrow," The only male I can think of not liking you is Kouji. And Charles obviously but like he's basically your dad— well mine too— I'm getting off-topic and sounding weird..."
"Off-topic, weird, and incredibly confusing." [Name] agreed, making Goo sigh.
" Fine, does this help?"

The male moved forward too fast for her to process what he was doing as he grabbed her face and kissed her. As much as she mentally wanted to hate it, she couldn't help but melt into it. God, she really liked degradation if she was into him too.

Rather than stop upon [Name] kissing him back, they continued, Goo pushing her backward into the wall near the front door. He practically kissed her like he was starved, his hands making quick work of feeling her up as she couldn't stop her hands from doing the same. Going up his hips to his chest before slowly tangling into his hair and pulling it to earn a groan from him.

Right as his hand groped her ass she gained self-awareness. This was Goo. A man she bullied, despised– for no reason granted, and a man she literally could only describe as a cum stain.

With that she pushed him away, shocking him more than herself but granted she was more shocked she was even into it.

" What? Did I misjudge? You kissed me back, hell you pulled my hair and felt me up!" Goo cried out, confused beyond belief as to why she pushed him away," I thought we liked each other?"
" Oh my god, you are one of the guys that thinks bullying is the proper way to flirt... oh my god you're so stupid... I'm so stupid... when... why do you like me?" [Name] word vomited, her face showing her confusion and shock regarding the situation.
" I started liking you last year." Goo told honestly, giving her space," Remember when we were fighting those guys and we had to collect from?"
" The first time I held an AK-47? Yes, I remember." [Name] responded baffled," Since then?!"
" Your passion for literally murdering them... spraying their guts and blood everywhere was... beautiful!" Goo exclaimed, blushing a bit," God and when you had blood on your face from a guy running up to you and basically putting his stomach into the barrel of the gun was so hot."
The picture disgusted [Name], making her grimace at his obvious need for therapy before shaking it off," So the two years prior was bullying?"
" Yes."
" And afterward you just... Didn't stop?" [Name] threw her hands out, trying to get him to see the picture.
" Yeah...?" Goo clearly didn't understand," I thought girls liked it when guys were mean to them. Hell, look at DG when girls try throwing themselves at him and Gun who just glares at everyone."
" Yeah... But to the girl they like, they're nice and helpful." [Name] stated before Goo let out a soft 'oh'.
" So... You hate me?"
" Clearly not as much as I thought I did seeing as how I kissed you back..." [Name] huffed to herself, pushing a hand into her hair to flip it over her face as she thought this over," Okay... Here's what I'm gonna tell you... I have... Many suitors in this... Weird and fucked up harem I have—"
" I've noticed—"
" But you... Need therapy before I see you romantically. Like... Major therapy." [Name] spelled it out," Got it?"
" For like... What exactly though?" Goo questioned," I got a bit fucked up with me."
" I've noticed." [Name] mimicked the male," You need to work on your romantic people skills, regular people's skills, and this weird... And honestly disgusting... Fetish of blood on your romantic interest. When you start going, I'll consider a date after the... Fifth meeting."
" Fifth?" The male whined," But that's like a month and a half if I do weekly meetings."
" Exactly. Work on your shit." [Name] stated before sighing and rubbing her eyes," I gotta get back to training, I'm... Baffled."
" Are you going to ignore me?" Goo questioned, kind of like a sad puppy, a sadistic— blood-loving— sad puppy.
" Not ignore." [Name] stated before sighing," I need to think all this over is all. I have too many of you trying to date me. Thank fuck Kouji doesn't like me because that would have been too much for me. Especially with Charles being an asshole."