CHRISTMAS EPISODE

Location: [Name]'s apartment
Time: 09:34

[Name] shook the box in her hands to her ear as she sat huddled next to the tree. The group and others wanted to spend Christmas in her home, why? God knows why. All she knew right now was she was trying to guess what was in one of her presents.

" You look like you're on crack, stop it." Zack scowled at the girl on her knees like a gremlin. But she was his gremlin... and everyone else's.
" Shh... it's Jay's gift... it may just be stacks of cash." [Name] murmured as the mute male just watched her with a smile.
" You're literally rich already..."

Zoe and Mira were in the kitchen baking for the holiday. Daniel and Vasco were watching The Nightmare Before Christmas with Jiho behind them pretending not to look at the screen, only his frozen figure and eyes glued to the screen said otherwise. Her ex band members sat on the couch behind [Name] joking around and practically screaming. Then Gun and DG were standing in her doorway watching them all like they were chaperones at a dance, only they didn't get to see the teens grinding on each other which in both of their opinions would have been much more enjoyable.

The only thing physically stopping [Name] from opening presents was Mira and Zoe threatening the girl saying that if there was a single rip in any wrapping paper they would have killed her. Granted the two girls wouldn't prove much of a struggle to her, she still head their words.

" Okay! Everyone eat!"

The meal didn't last long, much to [Name]'s relief. The opposite of her relief though came soon as Daniel began playing Christmas music before they opened presents. She hated Christmas music. Being born in December didn't help in the slightest. It only made her hate snow, Christmas music, the cold, and such.

" Okay, who's first?" Zoe questioned while clapping her hands, a wide smile on her face as she looked at the presents under the tree.

To say it was packed was an understatement. [Name] had to buy 17 gifts, one for each present and everyone that knew each other got gifts for everyone else. There were even some extra presents under the tree. Some for the dogs and puppies while others were for Duke who last minute had to cancel. Though [Name] didn't blame him due to the amount of gifts being shared would have 100% ran his bank account dry.

" How about we play rock paper scissors? Winners go against each other and then whoever is the overall winner goes first." Jaemin offered as a suggestion and no one could say anything against it but [Name] turned her head to the boys as she sat on the ground while they were on the couch behind her," You guys still do that to decide shit?"
" Easiest way with these animals." Taeyong sighed before putting up a fist," Ready?"

Everyone got ready, though no one expected how competitive four of them were. The four being DG, Gun, [Name] and Zack.
It wasn't long until it was just those four going, Vernon being the last of the idol group to get out," Seriously, Boss? Not even going easy on us?"
" You're going fifth, shut up." DG huffed before the four went again," Gawi Bawi Bo!"
DG and Gun had rocks while [Name] and Zack showed scissors, making the girl yell in frustration as she grabbed Zack's arm and shook him," Fuck! They always pick rock! How am I so stupid!"
" You're really making me feel better about my intelligence levels."

DG ended up winning, much to Gun's dismay but he still let the CEO pick his suspicious amount of boxes. He had nine in total. He knew for a fact Gun and [Name] would get him something but the band that worked under him was a surprise.

Gun's gift was instantly shut as quick as it was opened, making the man smirk happily while [Name] huffed, wanting to know what it was.
" Gotta protect yourself from those Sasaengs, bro." Gun shrugged while DG only glared due to the loaded metal object in the box.
" I'll remember that when I fuck your bitch with it to her head." The male huffed, a blush cascading [Name]'s face fully knowing it was her he was talking about.

The two found out about her sexscapade with them not that long after DG and her fucked for the first time, granted it was hard for him not to realize due to Gun loving to mark his 'property' as he put it. Plus they both conversed about who they slept with without saying exactly who it was but the similarities made them realize it quickly.

DG went through the gifts from his employees next. It was basic items, ranging from clothing, a planner, and a silly stuffed animal. It was hilarious seeing the serious male with an axolotl stuffed animal, so much so that [Name] was cackling as her tiny gift box was being opened next. It was a new Chrome Heart ring that she knew he didn't own, the gift made a small smile and a chuckle leave his lips as if knowing something beforehand but it was quickly pushed aside as Gun was viciously ripping one of his two gifts wrapping paper apart. He opened [Name]'s first, a new pair of expensive sunglasses in the box that made him smile before opening DG's gift and openly took out his new gun with a wide demonic smile on his lips," great minds think alike... maybe I'll use it on your bitch too."
That explained what Gun got DG that he refused to show but the sight of the gun made those around him uncomfortable and move away from the male.
" Put that thing away." [Name] huffed before pushing Zack's shoulder with her own," Your turn."
Zack got his 7 gifts, surprised Jiho got him something as he treated him shittily for a while. First he opened Jiho's gift. It was shoes, shoes he was talking about for the past month. Daniel's gift was opened after that. It was obvious the man was unsure on what to get him as he got him a snap back black hat. He went through all the gifts until he got to [Name]'s last. It was boxing gloves, clearly old and warn out but the black ink on it made his eyes widen," You didn't..."
" I did." [Name] smirked, the ink was a signature— Muhammad Ali's to be exact.
The man didn't know what to say, the only thing his body will let him do is hug the girl beside him as he felt tears grow," Aww, Ali. Are you gonna cry?"
" Shut the fuck up and open your gifts."

With that [Name] began to open her presents. Going through the band's gifts they were all shirts which they all shyly looked between each other seeing as how they all had the same idea gift wise, matching shirts for all of them. Though the only different one was Jaemin's sweatpants gift and Vernon's gift of shoes. Jay's gift was money and a beige long coat. Zack got her wrap for her hands for when she trained. DG got her an album, not any though. It was a full album of all the music she made and released along with unreleased. It brought a tear to her eye but she refused to cry as she moved on. Taped to the album though was a chrome heart ring, the same one she got him that made her laugh. Mira and Zoe got her a gift together, combat boots that she loved dearly. Daniel got her a handmade gift that had photos of her and their friend group, at times just the two of them. Jiho and Duke had gotten her a gift together, a microphone if she wanted to make music still. Vasco got her weights, ironic from him but it made her giggle softly. Then Gun told her to wait for his gift until everyone was done, something that made her raise her eyebrow at him but she never questioned it.

Slowly everyone opened their gifts, everyone loving their gifts no matter how much it costed. Everyone, who were willing to, started drinking and Gun came up to [Name] the small box in his hands.

" My favorite spitfire. I got you two things. One is already in your room and I got one for DG too so you probably know what it is already... but this one is special." The male stated, making her raise her eyebrow as she took the gift and unwrapped it. Her eyes sparkled at the gift, a pink and black camo brass knuckles.

She put it around her hand, a smile breaking out on her face as she hugged Gun," Thank you so much!"
" No problem, spit fire. You can pay me back tonight." Gun smirked before looking up, causing her eyes to cast up to the green and red plant," Would you look at that."
" I didn't put that shit up." [Name] scowled while the male chuckled with a smirk.
" It was your band mates. But hold up your end of the bargain." Gun rolled his eyes playfully at the end as the girl couldn't help but laugh in disbelief.
" Fine, loser."

They met for a kiss, feeling his warm lips on hers and she realized she couldn't wish for anything more during Christmas.