Lookism scenarios

Some fluffy and angsty situations/scenes that will not be featured in upcoming or past chapters! I hope you like this, after this will be your regularly scheduled programming, I swear.

Band

" So... Where are we?" Vernon questioned a bit confused as he shielded his eyes from the sun's rays. Despite it being fall in Korea they were in a place with the heat of summer and the exotic plants of the season too. They had been hauled into an airplane early in the morning, way too early for all the members' liking.
" Guys, welcome to the Bahamas," Yoongi spoke out, his accent thick as he waving at the airport parking lot before realizing it probably wasn't the place to show off yet, " Uh, how about we let you all explore before the team comes tomorrow? Namjoon and I will take you to the hotel... But I don't know-"
Before Yoongi could finish his sentence aloud, musical horn played for the nine of them. They looked over to see Namjoon sitting in the driver's seat of the van he had rented for the band for their vacation video.
He reminded her of an old man who was retiring to Florida with his colorfully patterned shirt, sunglasses, and baseball cap. But his complexion wasn't the only thing that caught her eyes, the van itself was painted as the Scooby-doo van that she remembered from her childhood. The English speakers all cringed while Namjoon waved them in, " Come on! What's with that look?!"

They kept their complaints about the flashiness to themselves before slowly piling into the seats of the sliding door. Thankfully the interior didn't match the mystery machine as it had enough seats for all of them and an extra person if needed.

Felix, San, and Taeyong were the first to get in
behind the passenger and driver's seat, sitting in the same order the next three to get on. Dokyeom, Seungkwan, and Vernon piled in next, mainly due to Seungkwan pulling Vernon with him so they could be together that the male had to abide by. With that the youngest crawled into the back, getting the three seats to the two of them as they acted childishly at the idea. Yoongi closed the door behind them and got into the passenger's side, taking the clipboard from the seat as he read over it for Namjoon as he attempted to pull out of the busy parking lot.

" Ya! Listen up, just to make sure we're doing a headcount." Yoongi called back, making everyone perk up for their composer," Felix, San, and Taeyong are right here so... Jaemin?"
The male shot his hand up with a smile," Me and [Name] are back here!"
" Alright, thanks I couldn't see the two of you only..." Yoongi wrote a check on the paper before reading on, murmuring to himself a bit," You planned for literally everything you psycho... Anyways, it's almost One here, and in Korea, it's two am so we understand if you need to sleep. We're giving you until noon tomorrow to be awake and alert. You'll be here for two days recording and you have two break days after those two days- but we'd prefer if you personally record your endeavors but if you don't want to or don't feel comfortable we understand. Our hotel is a villa near a shopping district or something? It's a walkable distance over there. There are a few bars and restaurants for you to get dinner and such so you should be good... If you do need a ride just message Namjoon or I- or if someone stays there's a car here for seven people so you should be fine."

With a final look to Namjoon for a confirmation of the introduction's conclusion, they welcomed the group officially to the country they were staying in as Namjoon drove them towards their living space for the time being.

☆ミ

Something [Name] was thankful for the moment the members started dragging her out of the house was the fact that laws on alcohol and such were much lower than in Korea. They wanted to go to the bar at night- something [Name] was heavily thankful for as she knew it'd help her fall asleep to get into a sleep cycle normal for the island dwellers.