6

Q&A is being written, go ask questions on the last chapter!
Same rules apply to text and language

Also thank you for 50 views!!

Location: J high

Time: 0936

It was Thursday, the day after Daniel came to school in the most expensive drip that Jay had given him.

Lunch had rolled around faster than most could anticipated and now [Name] was walking with Daniel and Jiho to their table.

" Ooh!"
" There's Daniel and [Name]!"

The two good looking students caught glimpse of a beat down between one of the lower leveled students and one of a higher level. The lower level student and high level student? Vin Jin and his classmate Duke Pyeon. They were both students in the Music and Vocal Department and to Vin Jin? Duke was a bug.

To most Little Daniel, Jiho, and Duke were destined to be at the bottom of the food chain- though [Name] would attempt to fight that destiny any day.

" That's Duke from the Vocal Department." Jiho commented as the male held trays of food for Vin Jin," I was just like him before I started eating with you two.. those bastards..."

" Hey Jiho?"

The short male in question turned to Daniel who spoke with a smile," Do you know him? Invite him over."

Jiho wasn't given much of a choice though as [Name] made her way to Duke first, making the shorter man follow after her to ask him to sit with them.

They officially because the oddest table in the cafeteria that way. Though it only caused positive rumors for the two of them.

" They're really nice."
" They take care of the weak."
" Great people."

[Name] turned to ask Duke something, right as she opened her mouth a metal cup came flying towards them at Duke that bounced off the table.

The person who threw it identified themself openly to the woman and man at the table.

" Hey, Duke."

Vin Jin leaned back in his mental chair leg crossed over the other as he was decked out in his PPP outfit," Get me some water."

But he didn't stop there, he continued to speak to the two gorgeous students next to the other two," So you're the transfer and [Name]. You're Handsome and Gorgeous, I like that. You want a cigarette? Let's go smoke. Although, I'm a bit hotter than you."

The two students glared over- well [Name] was. Daniel looked intimidatingly scared like always.

" Do you have a problem with me? What's with that look?"

" Don't you have two perfectly good legs of your own?" The girl questioned to him, looking up at him," I've met people with broken limbs able to get water for themselves."

Zack instantly butted in, adding onto [Name]'s comment," Get it yourself. Is your hand broken or some shit?"

" Wow? What's up with Zack these days?"
" He's not bullying anyone lately."

" You want to get fucking messed up?" Vin smirked threateningly as his goons came up behind him," Cheeky buggers."

" Can't you see anything with those glasses on?" Zack spoke, standing up as his own goons came up behind him," I bet you like stealing honey butter chips."

" Wow! They're gonna fight."
" Fashion and vocal..."
" Hey! It's Zack Lee and Vin Jin."

" Hey." Another voice interfered with the argument, finding Vasco standing with the Architecture Department men that consisted of his right hand men," Black Glasses. Pick up your cup."