16

Location: Jhigh

Time: 16:23

" Zack!"

The man in question was called out by Daniel who rushed out of his seat to catch up to the man.

" Are you going to look for Doo and [Name]? Even with your arms like that...?" He seemed concerned for the man who had his casts removed. Though, he still had a white arm wrap that simulated his casts with less support he had yet to use his arms since getting them injured. Okay, he may have had a few moments here and there but it was mainly due to him having to write and such when he got home," Just phone the police."

" Are you a fool?" Zack questioned instantly," The police will just release them or make them come to an agreement to drop it and after that the beatings will start again. Haven't you experienced the cops?"
Daniel's faultering expression proved to Zack that he had no experience with law enforcement but that wasn't too shocking to the man.
As Zack's thoughts went over Doo's and [Name]'s words he couldn't help but smile softly to himself," I have a personal debt to pay. I will save my slave while I'm at it."

Daniel was quiet for a moment, thinking it over as he knew Jay would be taking the dogs from [Name]'s apartment," Zack... Let's go together!"
" Ah! Scram!"

In the architecture classroom, the students sat around Vasco to hear his words on the situation going down. After receiving all the Intel he could from [Name] Jace helped Vasco come to a decision but he left out the fact that the girl was technically being held hostage. Though, she wasn't exactly trying to leave on her own due to knowing it'd come to an end once Taejoon was found. That or until someone came to inevitable fuck up the whole situation.

"...So for this 'Taejoon Park' incident, we aren't going to move." Jace stated, shocking the students who hovered around Vasco.
".. I see." The man stated, just listening for a moment.
" Taejoon Park started it. Helping a member no matter what he did goes against Burn Knuckles' principle. To begin with, he's the only one we barely got to know after we entered this school." Jace stated just from what they knew at the time before turning it towards the Intel," ...More importantly, if we mess with Daehoon Shin it will create a conflict with the forces from his area. Daehoon is a known gang affiliate around there."
" But then what about Taejoon?"
" Well... From what I've gathered he'd most likely rough him up for a bit before leading to blackmailing. But the source didn't know too much about that considering they were just taken with them suddenly," Jace hummed before going on with his own knowledge," There's a rumor nationwide of force stealing money from each school, illegally.. as it's a rumor it's not confirmed. I haven't heard about it in our area. Maybe because of our school but... There's a rumor that in Daehoon Shin's Area they are having trouble getting money. That could be hundreds of thousands of dollars in total."

"... All right." Vasco nodded along slowly," The Burn Knuckles will stay put. I'm going alone."
" Vasco! Then we'll go!"
" I'm not going to fight." Vasco stated," I just want to see his golden retriever."
" Didn't you see [Name]'s?" Jace questioned, causing all the men to watch Vasco erupt from blush.
" Well.. she's also there so I want to save her too."

☆彡

[Name] was dragged to a wearhouse later that day, she genuinely started getting fed up with the situation due to not being close to anyone involved and she just wanted to go home.

She couldn't deny that Daehoon was attractive but she didn't exactly want to be stuck with him in this situation. Especially after everything going down in her life as of the moment.

" Hey, where is that dick?" Daehoon questioned as the phone buzzed in [Name]'s hand.
" The info said that he was here." The skinny man stated.
" Is he really fucking here?"
" Hey look carefully."