4

Hey, because we haven't had much interaction with the wife Mira and Zack isn't really aware that [Name] goes Lesbian-Mode for Mira I wanted to throw her in this part of the plot too.

Location: [Name]'s Apartment

Time: 1432

The weekend came faster than [Name] anticipated- though that statement was an understatement in itself. The girl had slept a full 14 hours, waking up with her head throbbing and DG gone. He had probably left the day previously for his schedule or something but waking up hungover after missing half a day fucked up her internal clock.

She was feeling much better and she looked much healthier as the bags and the sickly color of her skin was gone. Her laced top was still on her frame much to her disappointment, her chest having a difficult time bringing oxygen under the corset like clothes while she easily unraveled the string and breathed out thankfully.

Her eyes locked onto her phone and she noticed the text messages she had- and of course the sheer amount of them was ungodly. It was then that [Name] realized it was Friday.

She rubbed her face and read over the contacts that littered her phone.

Daniel Park(12)
Mira Kim(3)
Gun(2)
Euntae Lee(6)
Goo(4)
DG(3)
Jay Hong (3)

[Name] sighed out, not wanting to deal with the worried worts first and clicked Gun's message first. The shorter the amount of messages the better in her mind.

' Hey, I stopped by today and noticed you were still out at noon. The school called and said you weren't in, lucky for you Charles doesn't deal with your school.'
' I left some food in your fridge along with a note on the fridge itself. It's a schedule of stuff you have to do ordered by the Charles. DG added some movie premier and tattoo appointment?? Just text me when you wake up.'

Her fingers responded quickly, giving the man a thank you as she alerted him she was up. Slowly she moved up and out of the bed, walking to the kitchen and staring at the stupid kiddy chart left on the fridge by Gun. [Name] rolled her eyes as she opened the fridge, a smile gracing her lips at the spicy hangover soup Gun left for her.

[Name] heated the food up and looked back at her phone to read the rest of the messages, going to her wife next.

' Hey! Are you were coming in?'
' I'll take that as a no, but do you want to go study with me today?'
' Zack is coming and I don't want to be caught there alone if he gets in a fight.'

[Name] grimaced at the fact Zack would be there too but if he got in a fight she'd be alone with her beloved. So with a giddy smile over her morning nausea she messaged back in agreement to going. Then onto DG's message she went, pulling out the bowl when the microwave beeped.

' Sorry to leave you without waking you up. You looked peaceful and I thought you deserved rest.'
' I put down your tattoo appointment and the movie premier on Gun's kindergarten schedule. Pretty funny actually.'
' If you're not busy that day can you come by with me? If you can't they'll put me with Aru and I rather fans ship me with my best friend then her.'

She nodded on as she read, giving him a 'thank you' and telling him she can try to go. She went to the most surprising message, it being from Jay as the male didn't text much.

' Hey I noticed you weren't at school and wanted to see if you were fine. If you were worried we learned something while you weren't here, don't be. We didn't do anything new because it was a weekend and the teachers had a meeting so we were doing our own things to begin with. I noticed Zack and Daniel were hung over and I was wondering if you were with them last night too. Or is it because of your insomnia that you didn't come?'
' We haven't hung out in a while and I was wondering if you were going to be free at all soon. Some exam is coming up and they're making us study before it, all the material is stuff we did previously- it's mainly to help Daniel catch up to us if his school was behind. Do you need help studying or will you be asking Kouji? I can help if you need unless you have someone.'
' If you need me, you know how to reach me. Don't overwork yourself.'