Prologue

Hello, welcome to the (technically) first chapter. This will be more of how you made your way into lookism. If you have any thoughts for later chapters or clothing ideas for future outfits comment on them or send me a message! Without further adieu the prologue!

note: English is in italics and Korean is in regular typing

Location: Incheon International Airport

Time: 1625

A woman walked out of the jet into the busy airport that had people packed together so tight it felt as if everyone were sardines in a can. Pressed up against others with no sense of cleanliness as if one couldn't get sick being that close to another person. Of course, that wasn't the issue for her. The moment she stepped off the private jet's terminal in the bustling area all eyes were on her and the price tags she carried. It probably wasn't every day one saw a woman decked out in Gucci head to toe, quite literally as her bag was covered in the logo too. The moment her white, over-the-top embellished sneaker stepped towards the exit people moved around her like fish.

They moved around her, giving her a circle of space for her to plan out her footing as she made it to baggage claim and found her name written on a sign in what seemed to be guessed English spelling. Letters were added where they weren't supposed to be in the beginning, like attempting to get as close to the pronunciation as possible while the last name was in hangul from clearly giving up. Standing and holding the sign together were two men who showed a ying-yang effect on each other.

The shorter male had blonde dyed hair and eyebrows, a cocky, shit-eating grin on his face as he clearly teased the taller male beside him. His red and white Adidas brand windbreaker zipped down to show he had no shirt under it with plaid pajama pants that reminded her of the kind her father would parade around in the house in hanging off of his hips. His glasses with a light glare to them were looking directly at his Yang.

She remembered seeing the taller male in the family photo card for winter, of course, he got her attention due to the fact that in the photo they had his sunglasses off unlike now. Honestly, she preferred not seeing the demon-like eyes. His hair was black, like his counterpart's undercut, and the color of his hair was the majority of the outfit. His windbreaker was black and grey zipped up all the way to show the collar in a turtle neck style. The pants he wore showed the brand of his outfit to also be Adidas, the iconic two stripes of black on the side giving it away while his seemed to be staying up better than his friend's.

What she hadn't expected was the teasing from the blonde turned into them having a full-on brawl in the middle of a packed airport. The brunette threw the first swing directly at the blonde's cheek in a right hook, making his face whip to the side from the force as he sucked up the liquid in his mouth and spit it on the ground, along with a molar.

" Whoa man holy shit!" The two stopped their argument and in turn their fight the moment they heard her. The first glance they got they knew who she was, no one would willingly come into an airport decked out in that high of a price tag without the girl's ego," You have to teach me how to do that! Like I've knocked out a guy's front tooth but a molar? You have iron knuckles or some shit?"

Her wide smile and interest in the topic made the shit-eating smirk come back to the blonde's face as he stepped forward, his voice cockier than his smile as he bragged easily," Yeah, pretty cool huh? Too bad it didn't hurt that much-" His sentence was stopped while he walked towards the girl, almost instantly she shoved his face away without any regard to blood still coming out of his mouth and the glasses on his face still that somehow managed to stay intact.

" No one is talking to you. Aish, you're pretty damn annoying. Reminds me of the guy whose daddy worked on Wall Street." She scoffed towards the male before she turned to the brunette again with her eyes practically sparkling towards the man," You're Gun, right? I mean the one with the cooler name has to be you. No way a parent would name you Goo. That's a name to symbolize the mistake that happened when the condom broke."