18

Location: Park

Time: 10:30

It was Vasco's birthday today, something that [Name] couldn't have forgotten about seeing as how the man asked for the dogs to be there literally a million times.

It was along the river, something that seem idiotic in [Name]'s brain but then again it was Vasco planning the party.

It was winter, snow hadn't fallen yet but it was beyond windy. It was a miracle Vasco was sitting in a tank top.

" Vasco... Do you want to... I don't know... Move the party to my apartment? It's a bit..." When looking over at the other three architecture boys they could all agree with where [Name]'s sentence was leading," Cold..."
" Are you sure...?" The male questioned, not wanting to be a bother but he didn't really realize why she was asking it seemed.
" Vasco, my sweet cinnamon roll. I will do anything in my power for you... Besides, I already cleaned and decorated the house because of the weather." [Name] started as she stood up with all the dog leashes in hand," Plus, then we can let the dogs run free."
" Oooh! Yes!"

That's how [Name] managed to have everyone in a temperature-regulated place for the party. There was a place where all the presents were placed, an assortment of food, drinks, and snacks out for anyone to take in the kitchen, and there were decorations such as streamers, confetti, and signs that said Happy Birthday around the apartment.

The guests of the birthday party were Jace, Woong, Zack, Little Daniel, and Taejoon. There was an extra guest of little Crystal but that was due to her running into Daniel on his way to the apartment.

" I'm thrilled you came!" Vasco smiled happily, incredibly excited everyone was there.
" Happy Birthday Vasco!"

Then Vasco turned to Daniel," Is Big Daniel sick still?"
" Oh yeah... I don't think he's gonna make it." Daniel stated as Vasco seemed sullen from the fact.
" Wait... You still think he was only sick? The dude was out of his mind drunk." [Name] started, making Vasco pissed instantly.
" What?!"
" Well don't get pissed at him. It was on accident, poor thing picks up cups without looking or smelling."

" Well, I'm so happy today!" Vasco tried looking over it as [Name] smiled at the male. When he was near her when no one else was around she kissed him on the cheek and smiled sweetly," Happy Birthday, and congratulations."
" Th-thank you [Name]!"

They started the celebration by singing Happy Birthday to Vasco, they were all around a... Monkey cake? Whatever it was they sang the song around it as Vasco blew out the candles.

" Thank you! I'm so happy."

Then everyone started giving out gifts.

" Here! Vasco! I know that you're seeing them here but [Name] let me get Enu's pups professionally photographed as a gift." Daniel handed Vasco a folder of photos, each of them having different outfits and themes behind them that Jay picked out." Since I know you like dogs..."
" Thanks, Daniel! I love them!" Vasco was genuinely touched, a blush covering his face from the adorable photos.
[Name] leaned over to Jace and whispered in his ear," Hey, am I right to think that Vasco has... Some knowledge of responsibility."
" You got him a dog didn't you?"
" Uh! No!.... But hypothetically if I did... Would he actually take care of it?"
" I mean, I'd hope but I'll make sure he actually does."
" Thank you, you're the best."
" And now for my gift," Jace spoke up, reaching forwards to give Vasco a box," This is a special edition Heroman figurine."
" Huh... That's where he learned his fighting style from..." [Name] spoke softly, looking at the box holding an action figure in the fighting position Vasco always uses.

This gift genuinely made Vasco cry, he couldn't even contain himself as he could only yell 'ooh!' over and over from the gift.

Then it was Zack's shitty gift that the woman almost started hitting him over," It's a good luck rock. It offers good luck to it's owner."
" You are so lucky the man has a 1/4 of a brain cell." [Name] whispered to Zack while slapping him on the back of the neck.
" How can I accept something so precious?" Vasco's tears grew more before it moved onto Taejoon's gift.