21

Location: Random Warehouse

Time: 16:19

" You know, I think this is the happiest I've been to work with a Broken Condom." [Name] smiled while cracking her knuckles," I'm a little disappointed you didn't bring any pizzazz though."
" Stop calling guns 'pizzazz'." Goo groaned, while looking over at Gun," Who's kicking the door in?"
" Oh Jesus Christ, do you really have to fucking ask?" [Name] huffed before kicking the door at full force.

The moment the light flooded into the warehouse Gun smirked as he removed his gloves and spoke to the CEOs he heard behind the door," Right... It's only three of us."
Goo looked at the groups a bit confused, wondering if this really was the crowd that employed [Name] and were friends with her," Hi?"
" Hi? That's all you got to say? Jesus Christ, you're more pathetic than I thought." [Name] sighed before watching Aru's manager's face show pure terror," Hm? Which one of you caused the PTSD?"

The two looked at the the man who was shitting a brick before shrugging, they met a lot of people in their time and they barely remembered half of them.

" Kill them!" A voice yelled in the group," Just those three!"
" They don't even care that I'm literally their employee..." [Name] sighed as she cracked her knuckles, getting charged by two men on opposite sides of her.

When they got close enough, their arms back to throw punches, [Name] dropped and rolled out of the line of fire to cause the men to punch each other. After they took a moment to reorientate themselves [Name] grabbed their heads and slammed them together face first.

Gun was dodging punches left and right from three people and when he was finally fed up with dealing with them he clenched his fist and punched wildly. He landed several hits on each of them, some deadly but others were to knock them out.

" These bastards!"
" Corner them!"
" Kill them!"

Three men with poles came after Goo, he didn't even bother moving until they were practically in his face. When he had though, his leg snapped up in the air and broke all three of the poles," You brought weapons? Lucky ♥ I like them too."
He picked up a weapon from the ground a sadistic smile coming to his lips that reminded everyone of [Name] smile before she really fucked someone up. Maybe that's where she learned it from.
" Don't block it or your arm will be broken." Goo adviced before snapping the metal down like a whip as the person did the one thing he told him not to do," See? It's broken."
" GAH!!"
" AHHH!"

" So... Can I call Brick Shitter?" [Name] questioned, wrapping her arms around Goo and Gun when they stood relatively back to back," I miss fighting with you guys... All you do is work, work, work."
" We need our successors somehow." Goo pointed out before thinking about Gun's," You sent your successor who provided gambling?"
" He was a candidate for my successor." Gun clarified before looking at the man literally shaking at their power," If you really want to.."
Then Goo started to tease Gun to the point of urking the man," He was the only candidate."
" Not true, [Name] gave me some more people to look at..." Gun was obviously pissed at the statement though as he snapped back," You have to collect from 300 groups? Tough to do alone."
" This is my time to step out—" [Name] rushed getting out from in-between the men as fast as she could," And I thought I didn't get along with Goo..."
" I get help from [Name] but..." Goo spoke slowly before slamming his head backwards full force at Gun," I HAVE TO DO IT ALL BECAUSE YOU LEFT!"
" Are you fucking nuts?!" Gun snapped, slamming his elbow back into Goo's head as the man was thrown off balance.
" Take off your glasses. I'm gonna make you blind." Goo growled, taking off his jacket.
" How many steel pin do you need?" Gun spoke, agreeing with the request as he put his glasses in his pocket.
" At least I can semi get along with them." [Name] sighed before her eyes caught the manager smacking a ipod out of Lasol's hands.