3

Hey hey, party time people :) Same rules apply about the language usage.

Location: Sketchy restaurant in alley

Time: 1830

" Here, Daniel. Take this. And one for you too [Name]."
" We've been waiting to drink with you."

Two shot glasses were presented to the woman and man. They both took the small shot glasses, though Daniel looked more reluctant to do so with his teary eyes of bliss.

" Drink up."
" Let's cheers."

" Ah.. I don't drink..." Daniel spoke out, holding the shot glass like a child holding a cup. He was sweating a bit from nerves, wide eyes opened in a mix of anxiety and fear.
" That's a lie!!"
" Down the hatch!"

" Ya.. Stop pressuring him," [Name] pouted, holding the shot as if she had many in her hand previously," If he doesn't want to he doesn't have to."

" You really don't drink?" The skinny man questioned, holding the shot by the rim.
" Yeah.."
" Hehe, you must be a poor drinker."

Hearing that Daniel doesn't drink makes Zack shoot back his shot, glaring at the man before he grimaced at the taste of the Soju.

" Wow. I'm a poor drinker, either!" Zoey smiled and pushed her breasts out more," This is destiny crazy-"
" The only thing crazy is that you'd think destiny would teach you how to properly speak at some point." [Name] comments, taking the shot with a sigh at the sweet taste on her tongue before requesting a light from Zack.

The goons spoke about some story as Zack reached over and handed the woman his box of cigarettes, waiting for her to place the thin white paper in-between her lips before lighting it for her as she inhaled the smoke and blew upwards. She made sure to thank him before pouring the both of them another shot as if it wasn't the 6th one he downed.

" So Daniel, [Name].." The skinny goon began, it was when he started speaking [Name] realized she didn't even know his name," Where do you live?"

" Huh? Oh I live alone." Daniel responded, he was clearly uncomfortable with the situation and jumped when he was spoken to.
The group looked over at [Name] next. The girl looked up awkwardly, completely off guard that she was going to be asked a question, before taking the shot she was going to take originally. She covered her actions with her hand before speaking," I have my own apartment near school but I only go there when my uncle kicks me out. He's my adoptive father. Though, my cousin goes where I go in protest so I live with her all the time."

" Awesome."
" Dang, for real?"
" Sick!"
" Why are you getting red?"

Zack instantly got even more pissed with Daniel, pouring himself more shots as [Name] whacked his shoulder.

" Let's chill there!"
" Sweet!"
" Can we come hang?"
" No!!" Daniel gasped out, shocked they'd even ask. He looked terrified and [Name] couldn't help but inspect him," See I live with a friend."

Zoe instantly looked ready to pounce at the thought of the friend being a girl.
" Friend!"
" Does he go to our school?"

" Oh he.." Daniel spoke slowly, as if he was thinking about it on the spot," He's a dropout."

A gasp rang around the room, the men all thinking about it intensely.
' This guy!! I knew he was different, but this?!'
' Living alone with a dropout?'

" He works at night and sleeps during the day." Daniel spoke with a smile, scratching the back of his neck," If I brought friends home it might not be good.."

That seemed honest to [Name] but she couldn't figure out his story.

The men continued to think over his words.
' The dropout works at night?!'
' What kind of life is that?'