17

Location: Cafeteria

Time: 12:34

" I'm starving, get me some water."
" Sure! Hot or cold?"
" Daniel, why are you so sweet... Like seriously, why are you getting him water. He can still use his hands."
" Shut up [Name], cold."
" What's the menu today?"
" Oh now you're acting like you're blind."
" It's pork."

Daniel was becoming Zack's little lap dog, and shockingly much closer to him than anyone would assume. Of course, a few were pissed with it like Jay and [Name] but the woman was glad that they were actually being friendly rather than attempting to fight every minute.

Life seemed to be going great for Daniel, mixed with the male getting modeling gigs and spending time with his mother his life seemed go be going great.

For Zack, however, he wanted one thing, a date with Mira.

A new movie came out that week, Rocky 17. It was Zack's favorite trilogy and he wanted to watch it with Mira. Though once she was told the movie she gave the task to a friend of hers, [Name].

Neither girl could complain with the situation. Mira got time to relax and watch a movie she genuinely wanted to see and [Name] was able to see the movie that had their first sequel in 10 years.

Granted, Gun, DG, and Kouji we're going to be pissed beyond belief at the fact the woman was seeing it without them but she didn't exactly care about that repercussion at the time due to being worked until she passed out due to Charles' order.

" Zack."

The male flourished at hearing his name be called, though he knew it wasn't Mira the moment he heard it.

" Did Mira tell you the change or are you finding out right now?" It was [Name] and Zack felt his stomach have the same butterflies for Mira towards the girl.

She was in a blue and white plaid skirt that matched her white shirt with bunnies on it that held blue behind the rabbits and in the Japanese text underneath the three white bunnies. She wasn't wearing her combat boots either this time, rather it was white vans that [Name] genuinely didn't know she owned.

" Uh.. She didn't but if you're fine with seeing—" Zack started to speak, his tone not holding any distaste towards the situation at all but he was instantly cut off by [Name] who spoke in an announcer-style voice.
" Rocky 17." The tone she used almost made her laugh but she couldn't help but get flustered from how silly she sounded," Sorry... I've been really excited about it's release."

The words almost made Zack's heart stop. He thought he was supposed to be loyal to Mira, it seemed like every day that task was harder to achieve.

What probably didn't help was the fact that [Name] was beautiful as it was but her liking the things he liked, having a similar temperament, and maybe that kiss that they shared made that task incredibly hard.

" So, we buying the tickets now, or did you preorder?" [Name] questioned as the male snapped back into the real world.
" UM, yeah! I got them online... Sorry... Uh, you just..." Zack felt his face get hotter as he attempted to get the words out. [Name] even tilted her head like a puppy to make it even harder for him," You look... Great."
The compliment felt foreign to [Name], at least being said straight to her face. She found Zack attractive in his own tsundere way but hearing him compliment her was something she didn't expect fully," Thanks... You look great.. Sorry if I ruined your plans..."
" No no! It's fine!" Zack rushed instantly," I mean why wouldn't I want to see the movie with you?"

The girl blushed slightly before nodding along and grabbing Zack's hand to bring him to the theater," Well, let's not waste time then. I heard that first 100 people to get popcorn and drinks gets a novelty cup."