11

Time for the retreat people! Are you ready? Buckle up, time for an adventure!

Warning: there is a trigger warning that you can skip, just go to the next chapter after it says Trigger Warning.

Location: J-high

Time: 8:45 AM

There were times [Name] could swear she was a psychic. This was one of those times. She had a feeling of impending doom, one that usually was confirmed in a week max.

[Name] offered to stay with the architecture department, mainly due to the fashion department having too many students to fit in the bus. So right before everyone boarded the bus she dropped her stuff off with her class.
" Yo."
" Hey Danny."

Upon hearing the hellos [Name] turned to the tall Daniel she befriended," Daniel! Hey! I brought you coffee- well I brought everyone coffee... It's canned so you don't have to worry about it going bad!" She opened her Versace madusa head duffle bag, pulling out a shopping bag full of canned coffee, " One for Daniel, one for shy boy, and Muhammad, and Jiho, and Zoe, and my beloved... I'm not forgetting anyone right? I have a few other classes to get to before we leave."
" Yep, thanks [Name]!" Zoe smiled and hugged the girl before she slipped away to give Duke a coffee during the speech.

Once the speech ended [Name] was found by Vasco to bring her to their bus. As she walked into the bus she noticed how different she was dressed compared to everyone else. For one, [Name] has on fishnets under her ripped jeans that were able to be seen around her hips due to the short sleeve, white crop top she wore. The only thing she wore that was similar to any of the men were her combat boots and Burnt Knuckles jacket.

They seemed rather shocked that [Name] was with them and sitting with Vasco, making them all wonder what their relationship was.
" Oh! Vasco! I brought you milk! I don't think you'd want coffee but I brought everyone else some- well that I know and like.."
" Thank you, [Name]. This means so much to me."
" Vasco please stop crying."

[Name] sat in the last row, Vasco to her left in the window seat, Woong sitting at the other window seat, and Jace next to him. The seat in the middle was free, though that was mainly due to [Name] and Jace not exactly being friends yet. But of course that didn't stop her from giving coffee to the detective and Woong.

" Um... So do you guys wanna play a game?" The bus had left the school half an hour ago and the whole bus was silent. Something [Name] would never expected knowing the behavior of the bunch.
" What game?" Someone from the seat in front of [Name] questioned.
" Uh I have Cards Against... Actually that isn't a game to be played with you all.. how about Uno?" [Name] questioned.
" Ah.. Vasco's not really good at that game..."
" That's fine! We can play as a team!"

Vasco blushed and started tearing up again but [Name] stopped him," We'll win, alright Vasco?"
" Alright.."

" BOOM BITCH! SUCK ON THESE!"
" [Name]... Please calm down..."
" THERE'S NO FRIENDS IN UNO!"

After an hour the buses parked at a rest stop, most of the men running inside for the bathroom while the others seemed to not want to get near [Name] after the game of no mercy. Though, Vasco had convinced her not to be as aggressive playing due to him being her teammate.

Zack seemed to have found one of the punching machines that scores you on the power you hold. With a whopping 892 score he got the new high score and almost seconds later it was broken by VinJin with a score of 903.
Though, [Name] was rather annoyed by the two as after that it was a competition.
" Wanna try? Fuck. That was 70% of my power."
" 50% of mine!"
" Try me. Fuck."
" What you gonna do?"
" Mole?"