23

Location: Fashion Dept
Time: 9:36

[Name] was shockingly on the forefront of Logan's brain for days. He found himself falling for the woman genuinely as she was forced to date him so he wouldn't beat up her friends.

Though, she hadn't physically seen the male in a while. She had been around her friends mainly who were swearing to protect her up and down and it didn't seem to be anything to be concerned with. Especially when she asked Gun to train her even harder with weights specifically.

It was a whole month before the man came back and he looked completely different. He kind of looked like Zack now and she was finding it hard to not find him attractive. Especially with him dragging her everywhere with him.

He was smoking a cigarette outside at the moment, he even gave [Name] one which she wasn't going to refuse as the male kept mumbling a Japanese greeting.
" So..." The woman spoke slowly, trying to not make the situation awkward," Do you know Japanese or do you just say Japanese words because of your class?"
" They keep saying it. It's stuck in my head." The male spoke, not even bothering to lose his attitude as the woman coughed awkwardly before smoking the cigarette.
" You look different... Why?"
" Why do you care?" The male huffed while [Name] sighed out.
" Listen, you're the one that claimed me as your 'girlfriend' the least you could do is actually act like I am it." [Name] huffed back, making the male raise an eyebrow.
" I was home working out. Your friends made me realize I wasn't strong enough." The male stated while finishing his cigarette," Why?"
" I mean you look like you have an eating disorder and I'd never condone that whether or not I like someone." [Name] spoke, finishing her own cigarette," But you don't look bad either way. Handsome even."

The man started blushing, unable to find words to explain his thoughts so he left her outside to get to class alone. She sat in her new seat next to Zack, tired out from the slow-moving day as she rested her head.

It wasn't long before Logan was back and she seemingly was the only one who recognized him. He took Zack's chair and Crystal was questioning what was going on by going over to her cousin-sister.

" Um, [Name]? Who is that?" She wondered as Logan looked confused at the girl, she looked exactly like Little Daniel and it was messing with him.

He almost started a fight with her, threatening to hit her but before he was able to Daniel grabbed the man's arm as it was mid-swing.

" What do... you think you're doing?" Daniel questioned darkly, thankfully that the male was the one getting him rather than [Name].
" And what... are you doing?" Logan hissed, his glare evident on his face.

Instantly Daniel squeezed the man's wrist which made Logan calculate how to fight next. He lunged forwards, moving to punch Daniel in the gut but Daniel moved easily to the side to dodge the attack. Then Logan went into a rage, throwing his fists randomly to try and hit Daniel but everyone dodged. Then Daniel managed to slam Logan in the stomach as the male coughed and gagged on bile.
" S...sorry! Are you okay?!" Daniel freaked out, making [Name] almost laugh.
" Anxiety attack, he literally tried attacking you. I don't understand why you're apologizing." [Name] rolled her eyes as Daniel's attention was instantly on Crystal.
" Crystal are you okay? Let's go that way."

Then Logan was left on the ground on his back when he expected Daniel to come after him again.
" Lol!"
" Look!"
" Lol!"

[Name] got up with a sigh, going over to Logan as he was planning to kill someone. She put her hand out for the man and gave him a thin smile," You know fighting isn't everything, right?"

The man looked at her hand for a moment before taking it to get up, [Name] easily pulled him up as he shyly blushed and questioned the woman," Can I get your number?"
The woman couldn't exactly say no, he looked pretty pitiful from being beaten so she agreed and exchanged numbers with him.