22

Location: Unknown
Time: Unknown

[Name] woke up to darkness, her body sore from the prior electrocution that her body endured.

It was sad to say she was used to this situation. Well, not the electrocution part but the blinded and feeling tied up part she did.

She moved her tied hands down to her pants, trying to find the waistband of her pants before slipping her hand in to find the small swiss army knife still in the back of her underwear.

After the situation at the camp, she kept it there at all times, plus, having the gift from Gun proved to be helpful every once in a while. She pulled it out and angled the knife away from her body before snapping it open. She slowly rotated it to press against the rope before rolling on top of the blade, listening to the snap of the rope and feeling it become loose as it cut. She rolled back onto her side, slowly and painfully moving her arms to her sides before in front if her. She pushed herself up to sit the best she could, moving her hands and curling to pull the blindfold off right as a voice started screaming muffled.

It made her quicken her actions, pulling the blindfold off to a room covered in photos of Big Daniel before ripping off the duct tape on her mouth with a hiss of pain. The voice came from Little Daniel, obviously, Big Daniel was home and something happened," Daniel! Calm down! It's me, I'm gonna get us out. Just give me a minute okay?"

The room was completely covered head to toe of pictures if Daniel, making [Name] rush to cut the ropes off of her before working on Little Daniel.

" Okay sorry about this," She apologized before ripping the tape off his mouth as he cried out," Okay so... Want a rundown?"
" Yeah... That'd be nice..." Daniel spoke scared of the room around him.
" I went to your house after seeing the ring, found your body gone, and then got tased." [Name] started while the male nodded on.
" Pretty much the same... That's why I woke up..." the male says before looking at the woman," Do you have a phone?"
" Um..." The woman spoke unsure while patting her pockets before going to her boobs and feeling something flat," Wow, she's terrible at kidnapping..."

The woman pulled out her phone and texted Gun, telling him to come as quickly as possible.

Then the sound of footsteps comes to [Name]'s ears, making her pull Little Daniel into the closest hiding place, that be in the closet on top of Soju bottles.
Then the door opened to the room as she had to hold her breath as she heard the woman talk to Daniel.
" You kidnapped my friends too! This is a crime!"
Then the sound of the taser came while she tried telling him she knew about his two bodies.
" Please!" [Name] whispered to herself before she heard Daniel's scream from being tased, instantly making her cover Little Daniel's mouth as he woke up. Then her phone buzzed, a message from Gun saying he was working so he was sending Crystal.
It wasn't long before the woman left and then dragged another body in, this time she kept them in the main room and it made [Name] realize it was the woman she was waiting to save her.

Then the Crystal started fighting with the woman until she tased her again. [Name] couldn't do it again. She put her finger to her lips to tell Daniel to be quiet as she slipped out of the closet seemingly unnoticed before attacking the woman. She kicked her hand that released the taser until she punched the woman straight in the face. Little Daniel came out to watch as she breathed in deeply while the woman cried out in pain and gripped her face.

" You took the wrong bitch hostage. I'll show you how crazy someone can get." [Name] stated as she grabbed the woman's head and slammed in into the wall behind her. Instantly she fell to the ground and with her rendered unmoving [Name] called Gun as it rang a few times before she heard his voice, getting the taser from the ground and turning it on.