Information

Hello, welcome to my fan fiction of Lookism by Taejun Pak. It has been a while since I last read the original comic so to reintroduce myself with it I will be not only making the fan fiction but I will also be re-reading Lookism and doing the fan fiction.

This information will purely help you understand the reader I envisioned. A forewarning, this character's relationships will grow with the other characters to the point that at the end of the story I hope to be able to make an ending for all of them. This includes men and women.

The Reader

Name: [Name] Choi
Age: Prologue is age 14-15 and first chapter is age 16-17
Specialization: Intelligence, Fighting, Athletics, Fashion, and Singing
Physical Disabilities: Insomniac
Personal Clothing style
     Preferred color: black, red, and white
     Preferred makeup: A mix of American and Korean. American- Eyebrows, lined lips, contour. Korean- eye makeup, paler tones, gradient style lipstick
     Height: 5'4 1/2
     Preferred shoe style: combat boots or chunky shoes

Family Relations

Parents: An american news anchor (Korean born) and a Korean-American business man (half sibling to Charles)
Guardian(s): Charles Choi, HNH chairman 
Cousin(s): Crystal Choi, heiress to HNH company

Reader Personality and background

Study of Personality: When looking how she dresses one would think she's confident and always on top of things. Maybe organized would be one of the first thoughts when you see the condition of her things and size of her bags. On the contrary while she is confident with her head held high she's in complete disarray half of the time with a short fuse that fills her ego. Under her expensive clothes you can find tattoos, some just doodling but others actually meaningful to her, but of course her ego will refuse to admit they mean something to her.
Friendship making skills: Around her cousin and their mutual friends she's teasing and mother like, refusing to talk about personal things unless it was a last resort or until she popped from her short fuse. She's aggressive towards people she met for the first time, unless her intuition tells her the other party can be trusted she refuses to be nice.
Trouble with law: None as of yet
Medication: Over the counter sleeping pills and relaxer medication when needed
Location of birth: New York City, United States of America
Current living quarters: With the Chois