The drive to the bone yard was filled with Barnaby playing loud music and singing at the top of his lungs. Atlanta liked seeing him like this. She liked seeing him relaxed and happy, he deserved it.

Once at the bone yard, Atlanta didn't waste any time before getting a drink. She got John B, one of the Pogues, to fill a red solo cup up to the brim with beer. She wanted to get black out drunk and forget all her worries.

"T!" Atlanta smiled happily once she saw her childhood best friend.

She ran and jumped on his back, some of the drink spilled out of the cup and onto the pair but they didn't care. Topper linked his hands under the girls thighs and hoisted her further up his back.

"Attie?" Topper questioned, stumbling forward. He already knew that it was the girl from the familiar smell of her perfume. "You drunk already?" He questioned concerned for the girl. "Where's Barney?"

"No, I am not drunk Topper, I just got here. Barney is over their flirting with that girl." Attie pointed over to a random blonde that Barnaby was talking too.

She offered her brother a small wave, which he quickly returned before turning his attention back to the girl. She noticed the way a blush made it's way to her brother's cheeks, causing her to smile.

"Where's Sarah?" Atlanta said in a teasing tone. Topper and Sarah had recently started dating and Attie teased him about it every chance she got.

"She's not come tonight." Topper shrugged and Atlanta jumped down, making her way to stand in front of the boy.

"Shame." She paused. "I miss her."

Over the past few years she had gotten much closer to Sarah Cameron. Atlanta wanted to say it was all due to Topper, but she knew it wasn't. After her mother passed, Sarah became a great friend for the girl, she was always there for her.

"Well," Topper looked at his watch. "I'm leaving now to go and see her, you're welcome to come." Topper invited the dark haired girl.

"No. No." Atlanta chuckled. "I don't want to third wheel." She leaned up and kiss his cheek, "Go. Have fun. I'll drag Barney away from the girl to keep me company." She chuckled, her eyes flickering over to Barney who had a huge smile on his face. She loved seeing him happy, it was rare that he ever had a genuine smile on his face.

"I'll see you later Attie." Topper said tapping her small button nose lightly, she didn't hesitate in smacking it away.

She hated when he did that, it made her feel like a child, and Topper knew that, which was why he did it so much. He enjoyed playfully teasing his best friend.

"Get off me." She laughed. "See you later T." She took his red solo cup from his grip and downed the contents as he walked away.

Hours had past and Atlanta didn't want to bother her brother, who was busy flirting with people, so instantly she busied herself with drinking. She couldn't remember how many drinks she'd had, but she had been told by multiple people that she should probably stop. Of course ignored them and kept refilling her solo cup.

"Fill me up will you, Maybank." Atlanta smiled at the blonde boy, who was currently filling up his red solo cup.

"Sure princess." JJ said as he looked up to the brunette.

She was Deputy Shoupe's daughter, he had ran into her one too many times at the station, where she always sat and had a conversation with him until they let him go.

Plus, he'd had a few one night stands with her. He didn't fail to notice the small clip in flower in her hair. It was soft and delicate. She seemingly always had it in, it was something he always noticed.

"Not my name." Attie mumbled. "Do you even know my full-"

"Atlanta Carson Shoupe." He smirked, she looked hot. The tight light pink dress framed her curvy figure perfectly. He couldn't help but let his eyes flicker over her.

"JJ?" Atlanta laughed as she watched the boy's eyes flicker over her naturally tanned body.

She'll admit the way his eyes scanned her body, it gave her the cliche butterflies. It made her feel all excited and giddy. She hasn't seen him in a few weeks, but the last time they were together-

-well fuck.

"Wanna get out of here?" JJ raises his brow, pushing some of the girls brown hair behind her ear.

Atlanta nodded with a smile, nuzzling into the warmth of his palm. JJ hadn't ever seen Atlanta without a smile on her face, she was one of the happiest people he'd ever met.

She looked around for Barnaby and saw that he was laughing with some boy. Surely he wouldn't miss her for an hour or two. "Let's go." JJ said linking their hands.

Once inside John B's chateau, JJ slammed Atlanta against the wall of the bedroom. His lips hovered over hers slightly. He could feel her warm breath mingling with hers.

His eyes scanned over her face. She had hazel eyes with small golden flecks, a small button nose and the smallest dimples whenever she smiled. JJ's eyes flickered back to her lips.

Atlanta wrapped her arms around his neck and and threaded her fingers through his dirty blonde hair. She pulled him closer slightly, making their lips briefly touch. Their noses brushed against one another and their breaths hitched. They both wanted one another.

Seconds felt like minutes and minutes felt like hours. "If you don't do something soon princess-"

She didn't waste any time in pressing their lips together after he said that. He could taste the cheap beer that she had been previously drinking. She could taste the nicotine from the cigarettes he'd smoked. She hated smoking. But right now she didn't care.

JJ tapped her thighs, making Atlanta jump up and wrap her legs around his torso. Their lips moulded together perfectly.

He pinned her down on the bed and pulled away to pull off his shirt. Atlanta looked up at the boy through her lashes. JJ hummed in response once seeing the girl, he quickly attached his lips to her neck, making her let out a quiet moan. Her hands ran down his back and pulled him closer to her. JJ pulled away with a smirk and slowly unbuttoned her dress.

"Fuck." JJ whispered breathlessly.