Chapter 49 (M)

⚠️ Warning ⚠️
Sexual content ahead

Taehyung was jostled awake. The ground beneath him was uneven and moving.

"Good morning, love," the ground said.

Taehyung rubbed his eyes. Where is he, what's going on? Who is carrying him?

He looked up to see it was just Jungkook, and he relaxes, the tension leaving his body. The King leaned down to give him a peck on his forehead. Still barely awake, Taehyung hooks his arms around Jungkook's neck and snuggles into the embrace, his head directly in the crook of Jungkook's neck. He lets his eyelids droop again.

A trickle of warmth seeps into Jungkook's heart, then it builds up to a steady stream of heavy lava, almost combusting his heart at the kitten-like action and blatant reliance.

Jungkook himself did not notice the softening of his tone, "Don't sleep anymore, love. It's near noon now. Let's have a bath instead, hm?"

"Just a little while more..." Taehyung negotiates, already dozing off, lips pouting as always when he gets sleepy.

Jungkook gazes at the adorable sight. The result of his internal battle was already decided. He could wake Taehyung up when they reach the bath.

Taehyung was still sleeping when Jungkook set him down on the bench, and was thus not prepared for the jolt of pain shooting up his back. "Agh!"

"Love! What's wrong?" Jungkook fusses, heart wrenching at the onslaught of tears which gathered in Taehyung's eyes in a matter of seconds.

"It h-hurts..." Taehyung sniffles, and Jungkook immediately scoops him back into his arms.

"Apologies, I should have known," the King quickly soothes, but that contact with the bench seemed to be a trigger to wake up all the bodily pains and Taehyung whimpered as his muscles twitched in soreness and what is that thing in his behind?

Jungkook carried Taehyung into the bath immediately, their robes flowing in the water. The blonde heaved a breathy sigh of relief as the hot water caresses his muscles, easing out the pain. He scoots closer to Jungkook, who peeled off his robe for him, the same one which Jungkook wore for him after wiping him down the previous night.

"What is it?" Taehyung asked as Jungkook paused for a moment, only to see Jungkook's eyes staring unabashedly at his body, with a glint of pride. Taehyung looks down, and he gapes, the sight of red hickeys strewn all over his chest, waist, and inner thighs, and two distinct bruises above his hip bones shocking him.

"You!" Taehyung gasped. This beast! Then, Taehyung turned to look at his back to see even more hickeys, a palette of purple amongst splotches of red.

"Your moans were heavenly, love," Jungkook comments, and Taehyung snaps his eyes back to Jungkook, who was circling his arms around his back, kneading the tight muscles. Taehyung hisses in pain and pleasure.

"What do you think you are— hngh!" Taehyung's words were cut off when he felt a sudden emptiness in his walls after Jungkook moves his hands down to cup his cheeks and spreads them open, before pulling out a stick of sorts.

"I went too hard on you last night. So I put this in," Jungkook raises the stick and explains, "to prevent inflammation."

"Where did you get that?" Taehyung asks, looking at the white stick in curiosity.

"I had Physician Lee deliver it when we were done."

"You what!" Taehyung shrieks, mortified that the King summoned the physician from his home in the middle of the night to deliver post-sex medicine for him. Gods above, how is Taehyung going to face the Physician from now on?