Chapter 14

Jungkook himself is not sure what he is doing in Taehyung's hall. Alright, maybe it has something to do with his dreams that he has been getting since the day he saw the scene of being in the bath with Taehyung.

He had more... increasingly intimate dreams. They were always so vibrant and they were imprinted into his memory unlike his other dreams. Although he could only follow the motions and he does not have the freedom to control his own actions, he could see, touch, hear, taste, and even smell.

Taehyung's soft golden skin, his lychee scent, his warm breath, his soft gasps... Gods, his deep voice tinged with desire burns a path straight to Jungkook's lower regions.

These dreams are taking over his mind.

They were so clear, he suspected if they could be visions even if he has never been superstitious. He has to debunk his hypothesis and he has to do it right now so he could get it over and he could go to sleep knowing these are just dreams.

Just fantasies.

Some very real and steamy fantasies.

Stop it, Jeon Jungkook.

So here he is at the break of dawn, knocking on his consort's door.

The first time, Jimin had poked his head out and notified him Taehyung was unavailable and he could wait in the dining room, which Jungkook translated to "Taehyung is still sleeping and I am from the most famous and respected temple in the Kingdoms so even if you are the King I am not going to wake your consort for you now".

Unbeknownst to him, Jimin cannot wake Taehyung if he wanted to because Taehyung isn't in his chambers in the first place.

Now, Jimin may defy the King from time to time just because he could, but he was never good at lying or hiding things. On a usual basis he might have made the King wait but he was jittery and worried that Taehyung's disappearance would be discovered and he is now pacing back and forth and panicking in the room. His frenzied mind decides that he must bring Taehyung to him just to prove that Taehyung is in his chambers, even if no one ever suspected otherwise.

His pacing abruptly stopped as a hand covered his mouth and nose and another gripped his waist tightly.

Who is this? Did someone find out Taehyung sneaked out? Is this an assassin?

Jimin's eyes went impossibly wide and they started tearing from the shock. His heart beat erratically and he trembled from head to toe until he saw Taehyung stepping in front of his eyes.

Jimin burst into tears in relief. When Jimin cries, he summons the full waterworks. Tears as big as the size of rice grains, red eyes, wobbling lips, and running nose, they were lucky if he doesn't start hiccuping. Thank goodness Hoseok's hand muffled his wail to a small plethora of babbles.

Taehyung whacked the side of Hoseok's head. You scared him!

Taehyung opened his arms wide and Jimin threw himself into them once Hoseok withdrew his grip. 

Hoseok wiped his hands of the wet tears and he tries not to think of the mucus on them. He looked back at Taehyung and with his eyes, he tried to convey, "he is easily scared and he would have screamed if he saw us suddenly!"

Taehyung rolled his eyes at him while rubbing circles on Jimin's back to calm him down. Meanwhile, Jimin was crying and untying the silk belt around Taehyung's waist at the same time. While getting his shock out by crying, Jimin also changed Taehyung into his daily robes. Jimin prides himself on being a multi-tasker. Not everyone can be head attendant.