" that shot ain't funny bruh.... is she here?"
" nah it's the weekends so she ran away again" he shrugs.
" where the fuck is she?" I growl
" last time I checked she was at a hotel in the burbs she'll be back by Monday."

" anyway so let me tell you what she did"
" what she do zaza?" I ask amused

" so we call chillin right and out of nowhere she goes to the kitchen and start eating all your fruit snack. So once she get done with those she go take a shower and I go to check up on her and I almost smacked her ass she running up and down the stairs in your shoes" he laughs.
" then I ask her what's wrong and she gonna ignore me and put mayo over one of my honeybuns I ate that bitch thinking it's one of those white glazed honeybuns I spit that mutherfucker right back out." By the time he's done I'm wiping tears from my eyes the way he said that shit was funny asl.

" ight bruh but you got an Appeal in about a week so... in the mean time I'm gonna try and figure out a way to tame yo 'mamas'" I chuckle at the way he says it.

" don't worry bout it she'll come see me on her own time and imma straighten her ass out" I nod slowly to myself.

"1k love"
" 1k love"

Kira POV

" pookie" I hug him from behind trying to pull him down. He been on this game all day.
" what you want baby?" He turns his head kissing my lips then turns his attention back to the game.
" I wanna go somewhere we been in this house all weekend it's Saturday"
" go somewhere with Mani" he suggest
" she left remember"
" ok one more game and we'll do something go take a nap or sum till then" I smack my lips. I straddle his waist wrapping my arms and legs around him putting my head in his neck so he can still play the game.

" can I get a kiss" I kiss his lips a couple times.
Smacking my ass he kisses me one more before I lay my head back down.

I lay on top of him just thinking about everything that's going on. And how that could be JaJa or zaza where trell is or me and dee how many is. My bestie so broken right now wherever she wakes up she happy and puts on a front but in the past two weeks she's only broken down three times when she creased his shoes, snapped on zaza and when she went to sleep for the first night. My bestie been through a lot in the past couple months she need a vacation.

" pookie" I mutter sleepy. Whenever I get into his arms I always get sleepy.
" hm"
" can we go somewhere this summer?"
" yeah as soon as trell get out"
" how long you think he gonna be locked up"
" he got arrested while on parole for a gun charge I don't know probably couple months his lawyer say 6 months to a year" he let out a sigh.
I sniffle getting ready to cry. Mani been through so much I just hope this don't send her back into depression. The boys don't know about that she felt they didn't need to even if she did go back into that. She first got depression when her uncle died then again just a couple months before school started.

" come on" he slaps my ass standing up with me still clinging to him. " get down"
I shake my head no into his neck.
" Kira get down so we can go" I lift my head.
" where we going?" I smile. He smiles at me and just stares for a second. " we going to get tv sum to eat then we gonna come back you gonna get dressed and we gonna chill"

Nigga just say we going on a date

" awwwe pookie you gonna take me on a date" I coo kissing his face. He blushes a little.
" man get off" he smack his lips.
" ok carry me to the car"
" yo ass to big for this shit" he complained carrying me to the car.

Bitch, you better praise God or I'ma shoot, and that's on God
I ain't playin' 'bout my Lord and Savior, I'm on my job
If you ain't a Christian, I'ma stab you in the face
If it ain't 'bout Jesus, I'ma hit you with this K