Naberrie Family Part 2

Teenagers:

-About half a year before the twins' 13th birthday, puberty hits them hard. Hormones start doing their job, and it begins with their bodies, which makes training quite interesting. Obi-Wan has to relive the awkwardness of physical proportions changing, just like he did with Anakin. Their dueling becomes a bit clumsy, just every once in a while, and their progress slows a little bit. Obi-Wan remains patient, but the twins get frustrated with themselves if it's a bad day. Padmé also starts forcing both of them to shower after training in the morning, and if they chose to head back down later in the day for some extra time on the mat, she makes them shower again.

-Despite the fact that both twins hit growth spurts, they quickly figure out that neither twin will be very tall. Luke is shaping up to be taller than Leia, but they inherited their mother's vertical genes, not their father's. In the coming years, Luke would be slightly taller than Padmé, and Leia would be just barely shorter. Anakin likes to use their heads as armrests, much to their annoyance.

-Then the emotional changes it, and in the span of one (1) week, the twins become a train wreck.  Leia becomes stubborn as all hell and starts refusing to listen. When the physical changes start hitting hard, Luke still remains as talented as his Force abilities as ever, and it pisses Leia off. She starts grumbling about how she's still a better dueler than him, at which Luke blows up. "Can I not just be better than you at one thing?" "Can you not rub it in my face?!?" "I wasn't!! Not until you started freaking about it!"

-Luke starts arguing, all the time. The worst part is he's usually right. Leia will kind of just refuse to cooperate, but sometimes she's right, and sometimes she's wrong. Luke, on the other hand, is almost always correct, and he can and will spend an hour arguing with someone about it, even his mother. At least Leia will give up and storm off eventually.

-Once it started interfering with training, Obi-Wan got really stressed. When Anakin was in his teens, he had the hierarchy of the Jedi Order to keep him in line, but Obi-Wan has no backup except for the Naberrie sisters, and neither of them is having any luck either. He began considering splitting them up for training, but that was a whole other can of worms he wasn't sure he wanted to open.

-Padmé began actually losing her mind. What happened to using our words, and more importantly, our indoor voices? Diplomacy was not helping her here, and she had no idea what to do about it. Discipline wasn't solving the problem, and she had no experience with this. She had been raised as a Queen, and queens didn't have emotional breakdowns, or fistfights in the living room, or shouting matches. It wasn't long before she called Bail, and begged him to let Anakin have a week off. She needed his help or the Naberrie twins would destroy Naboo before the Empire did.

-Anakin was really confused when Bail told him he could go home for not one, but two weeks. He asked what the occasion was because he was sure it was no one's birthday, and no one had attacked Naboo. He was starting to fear that someone was sick, but Bail just pulled him aside and whispered: "I think it has something to do with the kids."

-He and Artoo went home right away. For once, it wasn't the twins who were first to greet them, but Padmé and Obi-Wan. Padmé is so relieved to have him home, and this time it's not because she was worried he might get hurt. Obi-Wan just looks exhausted, and now Anakin is really confused. Padmé says that Sola took the twins out to the fields because she just couldn't handle it anymore today. "It?" "Your children are driving me insane." "I thought that was my job."

-Despite still not knowing what's up with the twins, he goes out to the fields to say hi to them. They each hug him, one at a time, and then Sola walks up behind them. "Does the Hero With No Fear have a plan?" she asks him, not expecting him to say yes. He does. Anakin tells Sola that she can go back home, and to tell the others that he and the kids won't be back for dinner. When she asks where they're going, he just shrugs and replies, "Out."