9.11.2

Ahsoka really had known they were coming. There was a path of towels leading to the next room in the house, and one section of the couch was completely covered in them. It was a good thing too, Obi-Wan's robes weren't soaking up the blood from his wound anymore. As soon as he was resting on the couch, Anakin started getting rid of the soiled layers. Ahsoka needed to be able to see the wound before she could treat it. 

She had a feeling Obi-Wan would have started asking question about her house, but he was in too much pain to do so. Rex knew better than to distract her at the moment, but she did see him looking around out of the corner of her eye. She wasn't surprised; Rex probably didn't remember the last time he was in a civilian's house, much less as a guest. 

As soon as Obi-Wan was bare-chested, Anakin moved aside to make room for Ahsoka. She had a small basket of medical supplies in hand, and kneeled right next to him, looking at the damage to his side. Not long after, she pulled out a sealed syringe and removed the seal. "This is going to poke and then sting, but it should fade after a few seconds."

In response, Obi-Wan groaned and nodded weakly. Anakin was a little unsettled by how quiet he was being, but forced himself to stay calm. If Ahsoka could patch herself up while she was nearly dying from a lightsaber cut, she could do the same for Obi-Wan too. He just felt a little useless standing around doing nothing. 

Ahsoka administered the medicine, which was a one hour dose of anesthetic, and although his face tightened the Jedi Master stayed still. After she was done, Anakin asked quietly, so as to not startle her, "Is there anything we can do to help?"

She didn't look away from her work, but she pointed over toward an open closet, where a washing and drying machine were waiting for them. "Sort of, it'll keep you busy. One at a time, grab a stack of clothes and a towel from over there. Bathroom is the first door on the right down that hallway. Shower up and change, and then the next person can go. Obi-Wan is going to have to stay the night, so you will too."

Those were not the instructions Rex and Anakin were expecting, but Ahsoka picked up on their shock. Smiling slightly, she picked up some disinfectant wipes and started cleaning up Obi-Wan's wound, saying, "There's hot water."

They both perked up at that. There was no way they were passing up hot showers. Rex shuffled over to the stacks of clothes. "I'll go first, you..probably want to stay with him." Which was just him calling dibs. Anakin knew it and he crossed his arms, but didn't object. 

Wincing, Obi-Wan tried to stay still while the Togruta cleaned out his cut. "I didn't realize we were getting the full civilian treatment," he joked, and Anakin breathed a little easier. If he was cracking jokes, he wasn't that hurt.

"You're not the first to come to me with an emergency," Ahsoka explained, and Anakin kneeled beside her. "Not many people down here have any experience with medical treatment, so if something bad happens, they'll come to me first. As long as the wound isn't very deep, I can usually treat it for a lot cheaper than local hospitals will."

"Good to see you're still helping people," he groaned weakly, smiling down at her. "Even if you're down here instead of up there."

Ahsoka pulled out another wipe and shrugged. "I guess I'm just fighting the small battles instead of the big ones now."

Closing his eyes, Obi-Wan rolled his head back and tried to relax. Anesthesia was never his favorite, but it was finally starting to kick in, and it was definitely helping with the stinging of the disinfectant. He was just so tired, and this couch really was quite comfortable. He was just going to rest for a few minutes, after all, he needed to...focus on...

Anakin grinned as he saw his master's head roll to the side. "Aaaaand, he's out."

Ahsoka giggled, but quietly so as to not wake him up. "I'm not surprised, he's had a significant amount of blood loss. It'll make the stitching easier anyways."