17

Jax's POV

I glare at the paper sitting in front of me.

A blank worksheet sat there with a bold F written in the top corner in red ink. My blood bubbled as I stood up from my desk quickly, Callum right behind me.

"Jax what are you doing?" He asked as I picked up my paper and marched up the the teacher who eyed me all class yet again.

"What the hell is this?" I ask her as I slam the paper down on her desk.

Most of the class was already gone and those who remained now hurried to get out of the small room.

"I believe it's a home work assignment you utterly failed." She said without even looking up from her planner.

"How did he fail it?" Callum asked, anger slipping into his voice now that he understood what was happening. "He wasn't even here when you assigned that. There was no way for him to even do it."

"He wasn't?" She's asked with feigned innocence. "Must have slipped my mind. Oh well. There's nothing I can do now. It's already in the grade book." She said with a shrug of her shoulders, which brought unwanted attention to her bulging chest that was nearly popping out of her shirt.

"Then get some white out and fix it," I say simply, my glare hardening.

"I'm afraid I can't. Once a grade is in the book teachers aren't allowed to change it. If the grade eventually catches up to you I can assign extra credit if you would like," she says with a smile that makes me cringe and makes me wish I would have worn more clothes.

Before Callum or I could say anything else she points at a clock on the other side of the room.

"Your next class will be starting soon, if I were you I would get going before you are marked as tardy."

I all but growl as I stomp away from the desk and out of the classroom. Callum comes up behind me and places a hand on my shoulder.

"She's just a fucking whore. After a few classes with Liam looking over everything she won't be able to pull shit like that."

A small blush threatens to climb up my face as I remember that Liam saw what I drew last night.

"She shouldn't be able to pull it at all," I point out with a scowl as I continued looking for Ryder.

"You're right but there aren't many teachers who are willing to teach delinquents so they have to take what they can get."

"Even if what they have is a pedophile?" I ask just as I spot Ryder and walk faster to get to him. Callum must have sensed that this conversation was over as he walked over, his attitude completely different now.

"How was class?" Ryder asked as we entered the cabin after saying goodbye to Callum.

"I failed an assignment I didn't even do."

"Well that's probably why you failed it," Ryder pointed out making me shake my head.

"It was assigned before i even got here," this makes him glare at the desk in front of him.

He opens his mouth to say something but the teacher cuts him off the with beginning of his class.

Unlike yesterday, Callum didn't give me a piece of paper for note taking so i was actually going to have to sit through class with nothing to do but listen.

I have a feeling he actually did it on purpose though. After the way Liam acted yesterday it seemed as if my days of not paying attention were over if I wanted help with any of these classes.