120

The first half of this chapter was smut but with Wattpad's new content guidelines, it had to be removed. If you want to read the smut it is still available on Tapas, Inkitt, and the free membership page on my Patreon. 

Jax's POV

Callum and Liam were off doing god only knows what. If I had to guess by the sly smirk Callum shot me before he dragged Liam out, I would say they aren't doing anything PG-13. And given the make out session they had before they left, I wasn't exactly left unbothered.

Now it was only me and Ryder sitting here watching some random movie that I stopped watching a long time ago. We both lay on my bed, the back of his head resting on my shoulder.

I kept trying to shake the horniness away considering the way we were laying. Ryder would know if I started getting too heated.

I mean, I wanted to do more with him, but I didn't know how he was going to react to it. I know he has some sort of prostitute trauma purely because of the comment Liam had made when I first got here. If he had bad experiences with sex or anything like that I didn't want to make it worse.

"What are you thinking so hard about," Ryder asked, snapping me out of the daze I was in. I didn't really have time to come up with a good lie so I just said the first thing that came to mind.

"Sex." Not exactly a lie I guess. Well, that's one way to broach the subject. Ryder blushed as he hid his face in my chest.

"Why do you and Carter have to be so blunt," he whined. I couldn't help but let out the small chuckle that I had worked up. "Is there anyone in particular you were thinking about having it with?" I almost didn't hear him with the way he mumbled along with his usual softly spoken voice.

This seemed like a trick question. Mostly because I didn't really want to have sex with any of them yet, I just wanted to fool around a bit more. Secondly because it might be weird for him if I admitted I was thinking of him. Thirdly, if I said Callum or Liam he might get jealous.

"Not really," I decided to say after a while. "I don't even really want sex." I could feel him relax against me. At least I said it right that time.

"Then why were you thinking about it," he asked almost teasingly. To my surprise his fingers began to play with the hem of my shirt. I try to shrug it off but his slight peak up at me along with his hand slipping under my shirt makes it almost impossible to think straight.

"I'm not sure," that was another lie. I'll admit several months without the privacy to jack off was pretty bad. And then a few weeks ago with Liam only seemed like a tease. His hand moved up, just barely grazing my stomach.

Ryder only hummed, his hand now going lower rather than higher, beginning to play with the hem of my pants. His thumb hooked the inside before pulling it out quickly, making the elastic snap back against my hip.

"What was that for," I asked rudely, unable to keep the small glare off my face as I tried to sooth my now stinging hip.

"What was what for," he teased his thumb returned to my shorts.

"Ryder I swear to god," I start but I don't get a chance to finish my empty threat before Ryder is pulling the hem up higher than before and letting go.

"What are you going to do about it," he teased, his same pattern about to continue when I took ahold of his hand, keeping it pressed against my stomach.

I only smirk down at him as I roll on top of him. His teasing smile is gone in a second; my fingers play at his ribs just hard enough to feel them there.

"You wouldn't dare," he accused, his smile is back but it's not as proud as it was before, almost as if he wasn't sure if I would or not. I only shrug as I let my fingers dig into his sides.

His giggles and laughs fill the air as I continue tickling him.

His face turns red as his breaths come out in short pants. Sweat begins to form, making his hair stick to his forehead as he forces his eyes closed to focus on breathing.

I could feel my shorts beginning to feel tight when he opens his mouth.

"Please," he mumbled out. I could immediately feel myself getting harder. My hands still but I stay on top of him.

His eyes were still closed as he tries to get his breathing under control. His hips buck up ever so slightly, making our dicks grind together ever so softly. The smallest moan slips past his lips as he peaks his eyes open.

A blush washes over his face the second we make eye contact. He goes to say something but before he has the chance to I'm leaning closer to him.

I think I'm going to take a walk. Don't get into trouble while I'm gone. And don't broadcast your thoughts. Carter announces just as my lips connect with Ryder's.

Just a reminder I stream my writing session on twitch if anyone is interested in that. I use the same display name here as I do there. The link is in my bio!

Last updated June 3, 2021