133

Carter's POV

I felt insanely awkward.

When Callum said he would take me on a date I thought he meant something like watching baseball like he did for Jax. Or maybe just us watching a movie alone while Liam and Ryder did something. This was the farthest thing I had in mind for us.

"What do you want to do first," Callum asked with a huge smile as he led me into the art cabin. I have only been in here a few times and every time I've been here it's been because of Jax and I never even fronted.

"Have you ever done pottery?" I asked as I went over to the wheel.

"I haven't. Have you?"

"Nope but how hard could it be?"

"I bet I can make a better pot than you," he challenged as he sat to the one on the right of me.

"Is that so?"

"Mhmm," he hummed as he slapped a piece of clay down.

"I think I'll take that bet."

That's how all of this started.

I have never once touched clay, let alone attempted to sculpt it.

After about 30 minutes of trying to get this stupid thing to look like a pot I pretty much gave up. On the bright side, Callum's didn't look much better.

"I think I won," I say after looking over to his for a brief second.

Sure, mine wasn't very big and the top wasn't exactly even, but at least mine had enough room in it for a plant. Half of Callum's leaned over and covered most of the pot.

"I think you might be right," he said with a laugh as he wiped his hand on a towel.

"I thought you were good at this," I joked. "Didn't you make my cup?"

"I expertly decorated your cup with Ryder's help. We had a girl who was in here make it a week before hand." I only hum as I turn back to my pot.

"What do we do now?"

"Depends, do you want to keep it?"

"Not really. I don't know if you've noticed but it's kind if ugly." Callum laughed as he scrapped his pot off the wheel before standing up and placing it on my wheel.

"Then you get to smash it," he says with a wide smile as he lifted the heel of his palm up and brought it back down on his pot.

I don't even know how it happened but some how a piece of the clay ended up on my face.

If Callum had just wiped it off or gave me rag, it would have all been fine. Then his laughter rang through the room.

My hand moved to my own pot without much thought as picked up the whole thing and chucked it at it. Callum didn't have time to dodge so the whole pot lands on his chest, leaving a dirty print on his shirt.

His smile was gone in an instant as he looked at me with determination.

"Oh I'm going to get you back for that," he threatened as he picked the clay up from the floor.

"Do you dare," I say with a glare. His smile only widens as he throws it, making it land in my hair. "You know what," I say as I take it off. "Game on."

The next few minutes were spent with me and Callum throwing clay back and forth at each other until clay and dirty water littered the floor and most of the walls of the cabin.

"Do you think anyone would notice if we just left it like this," Callum asked as he picked up a rag to wipe down the walls.

"I'm fine with leaving it this way if you are," I joked but went to clean the floor anyway.

"We should probably hurry up though. We only have a few minutes until 9 and I don't want to have to sneak back." I only hum.

Liam's POV

My tongue trailed Ryder's scars while my fingers pushed in and out of his hole.

His moans fell out of his mouth rapidly and loudly as he pushed his ass up higher while his hips rocked back and forth.

"Fuck, Liam. Faster," he begged when he tried to slam his hips back but I stopped him.

"I don't know," I say when I pull my tongue away, my hand stopping all movement in his ass. "That did sound very polite to me though. Do you think you deserver it faster?" Ryder groaned loudly, his hips attempting to gain some friction but with my hand pinning his hips down it did nothing.

"Please go faster," he pleaded this time.

I lean down to his back again. My tongue going back to his scars while fingers slam into him. The other hand moves to the front, wrapping around his dick and tugging it to the rhythm of the fingers in his ass.

His moan came instantly as his head buried into the pillow, muffling his moan slightly.

I can't help but smirk against his skin as I let go of his dick and let my hand move up to his hair. His moan came before I even had the chance to pull it the moan was much louder when I yank his head up out of the pillow.

"I want to hear you," I whispered in his ear, my fingers slamming harshly into his prostate.

"Please let me cum," he asked when my hand let go of his hair.

"You've been a pretty bad boy today," I say with a sigh. "Not being polite, trying to silence yourself. That's not what good boys do." I teased, my fingers rubbing harder against his sweet spot.

"Please," he whined, "I'll do anything please." I could be really mean and remove my fingers but I know that would only give me blue balls for the rest of the month.

"Maybe if you beg for it," said like it was no big deal as I stilled.

"Please Liam. Please let me cum. You make me feel so good with just two fingers. Let me show you how good you make me feel please," he begged, his words going straight dick.

"Sounds like you want to cum pretty badly," I teased, making him pour out more moans as my fingers move again. "Cum."

I only tug his dick two more times before he's cumming into the sheets. At least we're on his bed and not Jax's.

"What do you say," I remind him as I roll him into my arms.

"Thank you for letting me cum," he said sleepily as he closed his eyes.

"You're welcome. Now wake up. Carter and Callum will be back soon so we need to strip sheets and to take a shower."

"Okay," he huffed out. "I'll take the shower you strip the sheets," he said with a small smile as he went to get up but my hand catches his hair before he gets anywhere.

"So I let you cum and you aren't going to return the favor," I ask as I pull his hair. "I thought you had learned you lesson about being rude."

He mumbled a sorry as I let go of his hair. Of course we both know he wasn't actually sorry considering he said that on purpose just so I would pull his hair.

"Let's get this over with before they come back," I say as I rip the sheets off. "I plan on having more than just a little fun in the shower and I don't want you to have to be quiet."

Last updated June 14