87

Liam's POV

Jax session ended a while ago and he still wasn't back yet.

We all noticed his absence pretty quickly but no one really jumped into action at first. We figured he was blowing off steam after a hard session or met up with Matthew to play a quick game but after a while it was hard to stay seated.

"Maybe we should go look for him," Callum said as he stood up and stalked to the door while Ryder and I trailed right behind him.

"Do we split up or do we all go together?" Ryder asked, as we got farther away from the cabin.

"Split up. Liam, check the basketball court, see if any of his basketball people have seen him at all today. Ryder, check on Boyd's cabin, even if he's not seen him, he might know where Jax might have gone. I'm going to do the same to Kyle and his boyfriend. Meet back at the cabin in 15."

With that last sentence we all split off from one another.

My heart raced as I all but ran to the basketball court. Relief filled me for a split second when I saw that a game was going on but when I didn't see Jax among the crowd my hopes fell.

I push people out of the way in order to get to the front and immediately flag down Matthew. He smiles like always when he sees me and walks right off the court without a word to his teammates, who didn't even seem to notice that he left. His eyes scan the crowd behind me before coming back to stare at me.

"Hey, is Jax coming to help us out?" He asked when he got closer, his eyes going to look for Jax again.

"I was actually hoping you would know where he was," I said with a small sigh.

"He run off or something?"

"He left for his session a while ago and he hasn't come back yet. We thought that maybe he was playing with you guys to blow off steam."

"I haven't seen him all day," he says with a frown before turning back to the guys still playing. With one quick yell, he's caught the attention of everyone else. "Have any of you seen Jax today?"

"I saw him a while ago," Jordan said as he pushed his hair back out of his face. His sentence made my heart jump as I wait for him to continue. "I asked if he wanted to play with us but he said he had to get to his session first. He said he would play after. When he didn't show I figured he forgot or was just too pissed at Andrew to care." I can't help but sigh as I swear under my breath.

"Thanks anyway," I say as I start backing away.

"I hope you find him. Do you need some help? I can always play basketball tomorrow," he joked but he already had one foot off the court.

I was torn. While we could use the extra help, I knew that Jax wouldn't appreciate us dragging people around just so we could find him.

"He wouldn't like that," I admit, making Matthew stop moving. "I'll tell you what, if we can't find him in an hour, I'll come back for you." He didn't seem all too happy about the arrangement but after a few second he nodded.

"Keep me in the loop though. If you guys find him let me know."

"We will," I promised as I turned and began to walk back to the cabin.

"So I'm assuming you guys didn't find him either then," I said when I stepped through the door. To my surprise Boyd, Kyle, and Kellan were all standing in our cabin, looking awkward as hell while my boyfriends paced around the room.

"None of us have seen him all day," Kyle said, for once his glare was missing.

"Well you know him better than we do, where would he have gone if he was having a break down?" Callum asked, his pacing coming to a stop.