When I pull the drivers side door open I see her knocked out. I chuckle getting in.

I carry her bridle style to the hotel room laying her on the bed. Going back to the car I grab the food earring back into the room. I hear the toilet flush.
That's what her ass get.

"Mani come eat" she walks out the bathroom more like drags herself out.
My baby look ruff. " I told you not to drink that much didn't I?" She nods taking the bottle of water outta my hands.

" go get in the shower" I clean up our plates
She nods doing as told.

After I get out I climb into bed next to her pulling her to my chest.
" I do love you mani more than you'll ever know" I kiss her shoulder.

Next morning
Jaja POV

" Kira...baby come on wake up" I shake a sleeping Kira

" pookie stop" she pulls me back onto the bed wrapping her arms around my neck. I lay on top of her as she plays in my dreads.

" bae" I say into her neck
" what if mani dead? You think trell will kill her cause she acted a fool?" She rants
" you acted a fool are you dead?" I lift up looking at her she smiles innocently at me. 

" get up we leaving in an  hour " he slaps my thigh. I nod calling the group chat with me dee and mani.

" good morning bitches" I yell
" shut the fuck up" mani groans
Me and dee laugh.

"Yo u was fucked up last night telling on yourself and shit" dee says
" on bro" I agree
" what I do?" Mani ask confused.
we tell her everything

" you serious? That's why he was acting like that this morning.... damn"  she wraps her hair

" damn indeed but get up we finna get ready"
" babygirl where the baking soda I bought last night" I hear zaza y'all in the background making my eyes widen.

" in the bag on top of the fridge"
" babygirl?" Mani asks
" tell y'all later byyyeee" she hangs up
" girl you betta go make up with trell ass" I tell mani
" I am" she hangs up.

Dee POV

" dee come on" zaza rushes me.
" don't rush me nigga" I fix my crop top.
I have on some jean shorts with a white crop top and pink Sandals.

" it's gonna be hot" I whine when zaza pulls me into his lap.  Me and him been fucking with each other for a couple weeks now.

" stop complaining when you got these little ass shorts on and it's not even that hot" he kisses my neck.

" gimmie kiss" I smile
" nope you didn't behave last night" he smirks mocking me.
" yes I did"
" no you didn't you went out there shaking yo ass"
" so you was right behind me when I was shaking my ass and I didn't talk to no niggas" I say smiling bigger.

" you right come on" he stands up I hold onto him with my arms wrapped around his neck.

" please just Gimme a kiss" I pout getting on my tippy toes licking his chin.
"Girl what the fuck" he wipes it off
" gimme kiss or I'll find someone else to" he chicks me slamming me on the bed.

" don't fucking play with me you hear. Don't end up like mani getting fucked up cause you wanna have a smart mouth" I turn my head to the side.

" you hear me?"
" get off" I squirm under him.

He gets off of me pulling me up. I snatch my hands away from him grabbing my jacket and fanny pack.

I walk out the door towards mani and Kira.