"My head hurts." She said. I stepped on the cigarette to get rid of the smoke and went near her.

"Are you okay?" I asked. I touched her forehead and hell, it was hot. "Unnie, you're burning!"

I went to Yuri unnie and Wonyoung's room because the medicines are there. When I found one, I went off the room and I saw Yena unnie laying on the couch, eyes closed. I ran to her and shook her.

"Unnie!" But she didn't respond. "WONYOUNG!"

She went out of my room and her eyes widened as she saw Yena unnie.

"What happened?!"

"I'll explain later. Let's go to the hospital." I said.

End of Flashback

"Yujin!" I heard someone call my name. I turned my head towards Yuri unnie and Eunbi unnie who were running towards our direction. "What happened?"

"We had a fight again. She was smoking a while ago and the whole house stinks. Then she told me her head hurts and she was burning. I got some medicines and when I went out, she already passed out."

The both of them sat beside us. We waited for the doctor to go out.

After a long 15 minutes, the doctor came out as he took off his mask.

"How is she, doc?" Yuri unnie asked.

"She's okay for now. But I suggest you to make her quit smoking. I'm glad that you rushed her here earlier or else, this might cause more than an infection. She had a hard time breathing before she passed out, right? It's because of the inflammation which affects the lining of the breathing tubes of the lungs. Chronic Bronchitis. If this continues, it might lead to lung cancer." All of us nodded. Well, I guess it's better that she's fine now.

"Thank you doc." All of us bowed.

Yuri

After hearing what the doctor told us a while ago, I became even more worried. I don't know if I should tell her parents about this, they doesn't even know that she smokes.

Yena unnie was awake for a while, she even told all of us to get out of her room. But the nurse came in and suggested her to rest more. So she slept again.

I don't hate her. But I am on her attitude. She changed so much. I should talk to our parents.

"Yuri-yah." Someone called me. It was Chaewon unnie. She handed me a water bottle.

"Thanks, unnie." I said as she nodded.

"You should tell her parents. They should be aware of what's happening." She said.

"I was planning to, but I know she'll be mad at me. I'm the only one she will blame if her parents found out." I shrugged my shoulders. She just nodded again. "How are you and Minju?"

"We're fine. It's hard to hide a relationship. I don't even know why our parents doesn't agree. So unfair." She frowned. I really envy their relationship. They're so strong.

"They'll accept you if you really love each other. Not now, but I'm sure they will." I said. She smiled at me. We really look alike. When she passed by our house one time, my parents saw her and was shocked that we really do look like each other. "Why don't you tell the others?"

"I don't think I can. Maybe if all the problems go away." She said and leaned her back on the chair.

"Well, that's right."

"How 'bout you and Yena?" She asked. I shrugged my shoulders. "You were really inseparable back then, now... I don't know. I even thought you'll end up qith each other."

"No hopes, unnie. She likes someone else. And the worse things is the one she likes is my cousin."

"Tragic love story. Anyways, Eunbi unnie said to go home at 11 pm. We should head out now. Chaeyeon and Sakura unnie will take care of Yena." I nodded and the both of us stood up and headed out of the hospital to go home.

Yena

"How're you feeling?" Chaeyeon asked.

"Fine now. Where are the others?" I asked.

"They're home by now. They need to sleep." She said. I nodded. I'm actually feeling guilty right now. Fighting with Yujin, throwing them out of this room, ignoring every single one of them, and causing trouble. Lots of it.

"I'm just saying but you were a bit on the wrong side for smoking inside your dorm." Sakura unnie said.

"I know unnie. I'm the bad one."

"We know that you have your own reason." I looked at Chaeyeon. "You still stare at Yuri the same way you stare at her in the past. Your attitude changed but your feelings never."

Suddenly, the door opened. Revealing my 'girlfriend'.

"Can you leave us for a while?" She asked. The two just nodded and went outside. She's rude.

"What are you doing here?" I asked. She just smiled at me. This girl is creepy.

"To visit my one and only girlfriend." She said and I rolled my eyes. "How are you?"

"Fine. This is all your fault, why are you asking me that?"

"Well, I never told you to smoke inside your dorm, lol." She said and laughed.

"Well, can you just please get out?" I asked and pointed at the door.

"Nope." She said and shook her head. Stubborn. "You know what? I have thus feeling that Sian likes Yuri. Hmm... Maybe Yuri does too?"

"Of course, she loves herself." I said. She stomped her feet. "And nope, they're friends. Sian likes someone else. Why are you even telling me that?"

"Oh right, I should not. I'm your girlfriend and you're not supposed to be jealous to any other couples." She said and crossed her arms.

"You were never my girlfriend, Goeun. This is just your stupid deal." I said.

"I don't care. I'll make you mine someday. And one day, Yuri will avoid you just like how you're avoiding her now." That's the last thing she said as she headed out. I just smirked. She's this confident just because she knows that I give in if it's someone I treasure.

"I heard that. Tsk tsk." Chaeyeon's head suddenly popped out.

"Oh gosh, you're gonna give me a heart attack." I said as I held the left side of my chest. "Where's Kkura unnie?"

"I told her to go home. She has to go to her parent's house tomorrow."

"But yeah, I heard everything and I knew it. You won't change if it's nothing. Tell me, now." She said and sat at the edge of my bed.

A/N
What do y'all think? What the heck is Yena saying?
-1593 words-
And by the way we reached 3.07k!!!🎉
🌟💬