40***

Few days later...

"Finally, home sweet home." JeongYeon said slamming himself on the bed.

"Go wash up. I'll make the dinner." NaYeon said putting their stuffs back in the closet.

"I'll help you." He said getting up.

"First wash up." She said being busy in her work.

"NaYeon..." He got up quickly from his place and went to her. She turned to him.

"Will you do me a favour?" He asked cutely hugging her waist.

"What is it?" NaYeon asked in confusion.

"Let's have shower together." He mumbled against her ear. She chuckled in disbelief.

"Go ahead, I'm coming after fixing the clothes." She said pushing him a bit. He nodded smiling cutely and went inside the bathroom.

JeongYeon quickly removed his shirt and pants. He looked at himself in the mirror. He had no bandage on his body anymore. His scars were healing now. JeongYeon was all fine now like before. He turned on the shower and grabbed the shampoo bottle.

He was rubbing his hair with the shampoo when NaYeon entered inside. JeongYeon was closing his eyes so he didn't notice her presence. NaYeon removed her clothes and stood in front of him. She held his head and he opened his eyes.

JeongYeon gulped hardly looking at NaYeon who was just in her undergarments. She rubbed his head and washed his hair. JeongYeon grabbed the shower gel and smeared it on his body like it was oil. He wasted too much and earned a punch from her.

They showered together washing each other. JeongYeon put his hands behind her back pulling her close and unclasped her bra. NaYeon closed her eyes tightly as he removed the bra from her body. JeongYeon dived in her neck kissing and sucking all the way while his hands squeezed her mounds.

NaYeon turned off the shower and JeongYeon pinned her against the marble wall. He faced her and fixed her hair before capturing her lips. He pressed his body on hers while kissing her smoothly. After eating each other for like a minute, NaYeon pulled out breathing oddly.

"Not here." She said but JeongYeon didn't listen. He knelt down and pulled down her panty.

NaYeon closed her eyes tightly as he removed the clothe piece from her legs. He spread her legs while caressing her thighs. JeongYeon caught his breath first looking up to her. NaYeon looked down when he didn't do anything.

"I want you." He said looking at her calmly.

"On the bed." NaYeon said panting as his hands were going upward near her inner thighs.

JeongYeon got up from the floor and carried NaYeon in his arms like a bride. He went out of the bathroom even though they were soaked. He put NaYeon down on the bed and captured her lips once again. NaYeon hugged his nape pulling him close.

After savouring each other's taste, JeongYeon went down to her torso. He sucked on her breast without giving her any chance to process while his hand squeezed her clit making her moan. NaYeon felt tremble inside her abdomen when JeongYeon touched her sensitive area.

JeongYeon removed his boxer that was whole wet. He looked at NaYeon catching his breath. She was just lying there closing her waiting for his next moment. JeongYeon stroke his member while spreading her legs and fixed himself between her thighs.

"I still don't understand one thing." NaYeon said opening her eyes. JeongYeon looked at her.

"Was that an accident or someone had planned failing the breaks of the car?" NaYeon said looking at him.