25

"Love line, love line, love line..." JeongYeon was jamming on the song when he felt a tap on his shoulder. He removed his earphones and got up.

"Yes ma'am?"

"I want you to change the format of this." JiHyo said putting some papers on his desk.

"Okay ma'am." He said taking his seat.

"Are you coming tonight?" JiHyo asked.

"For what? Oh yeah, I'm coming."

"We're going with TzuYu."

"He's coming too?"

"Yeah, his wife is Momo's friends so yeah." JiHyo said and left without saying anything further.

JeongYeon shrugged off and checked the papers she had left. He was busy thinking a better format while his eyes landed on NaYeon who was near the coffee machine. He looked at her waiting for her to look at him.

"Too much coffee can kill people." He said to Suho loud enough to be heard by NaYeon.

NaYeon looked at him and he winked at her making her roll her eyes. She grabbed the cup of the coffee and went back to her cabin. JeongYeon felt hanging and offended. He looked at Suho who was busy in his work.

"I said something."

"I heard it but I'm not having any coffee here." Suho said not minding him.

"Are you coming tonight with us?" JeongYeon asked.

"No, I'm going to visit hospital with my girlfriend." He said looking at him leaning back on his seat.

"You can call her wife now."

"Not until we get married." He said shrugging off.

"Well, how to handle the mood swings of girlfriends?" JeongYeon asked leaning toward him.

"Well...it's not hard if she's not pregnant unlike mine." Suho said shaking his head.

"So, what's should I do to convince my girlfriend?" JeongYeon asked. Suho smirked looking at him.

"You got a girl? Who is she?"

"I don't have anyone. I'm just asking for future you know."

"Then I think I should tell you in future you know." Suho said mimicking him.

"How mean." JeongYeon frowned getting up.

"Too much coffee can kill you." Suho repeated his line and burst out in laugh.

JeongYeon ignored him and went to NaYeon's cabin. He opened the door without permission and NaYeon was having a talk with DaHyun. She looked up to him then back to the designs DaHyun was showing.

"Hey bro." DaHyun raised his fist. JeongYeon bumped his fist with him and sat beside him.

"Do you need something?" NaYeon asked. JeongYeon nodded looking at her.

"What is it?" DaHyun asked glancing at him.

"It's some personal talk. When you guys will finish?" JeongYeon asked.

"I'm done. We're just talking about the planning today."

"Well, I bought my gift. What about you guys?" NaYeon asked. They both nodded.

"Bro, sorry that I couldn't gave you a birthday presents." DaHyun said leaning on JeongYeon.

"I didn't ask for. Well no one gave me birthday present." He said pouting.

"But I did." NaYeon said but closed her eyes slapping herself internally.

"Really? What was that?"