03

"What's your qualification?" NaYeon asked going through the resume.

"Ma'am?" The candidate asked nervously.

"What?" NaYeon asked looking up to her.

"I'm qualified in account management from HJ University." The candidate said looking at her but nervousness could be seen on her face.

"Alright, you see the board?" NaYeon asked pointing the board behind her. She nodded.

"Write down something on that." She said leaning back on her seat.

"Something what?" The candidate asked lowly.

"I don't repeat." NaYeon said with her bossy attitude. The candidate nodded and got up.

She picked up the marker and thought for a moment that what to write on the board. After thinking for few seconds, the candidate wrote 'Chou Enterprise' on the board. NaYeon sighed looking away and tapped the table grabbing her attention.

"You can leave." She said and pressed the button for the next candidate. The girl bowed and left grabbing her file.

NaYeon was tapping the table with her nails when the next candidate entered. She crossed her arms as he bowed to her. She signalled him to take his seat and he obliged. NaYeon asked for his resume and he handed the file to her.

NaYeon checked the resume carefully and looked at him with a sigh. She closed the file and put it on the table. The candidate was sitting straight and was ready to face the questions.

"Tell me something that is not written in the resume."

"Sure ma'am. In my resume, it's not written that why I want this job so I would like to tell you about that. First of all, I need money to run my family. Second, I want to have an experience of working in one of the big companies like this."

"Okay, what's your goal?"

"Personally, I don't have any goal, but I'm seeking for a goal while working for this company. I'm looking forward for the opportunities I'll get in future."

"Will you leave the job if any company offers you a big salary?" NaYeon asked leaning forward.

"No ma'am. I want to be honest with the company and support in each and every condition because everything has its ups and down." He said calmly. NaYeon nodded.

"Okay, look at the board behind you. Write down something there." NaYeon said leaning on her chair.

He got up from the seat and went toward the board. He picked the marker and wrote 'Something' on the board. He put back the marker and turned to NaYeon. NaYeon nodded and signalled him to take his seat. He obliged and took his seat.

"Congratulation, Mr Yoo." She said extending her hand to him. He looked at her hand nervously and shook his hand after that.

"Thank you so much, ma'am." He said and bowed multiple time.

"Fine, you can leave now." NaYeon said grabbing her phone and sighed once again.

He got up from his seat and bowed again to NaYeon before leaving the room. NaYeon yawned rubbing her eyes. She was tired with the interviews and was grateful that it was ended now. She got up from her seat and went out of the office to have some coffee.

.

.

.

.

.

"Please have a seat." The doctor said. TzuYu took his seat.

"So, Mr Chou, what's your problem? Feel free to tell me everything in detail."